What a change to see so many drops! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Makes me appreciate Marques Colston, Pierre Thomas, Robert Meachem, Devery Henderson and Lance Moore even Cook and Big Ben Watson , Jimmy Graham.....What the heck are our Coaches seeing which hasn’t translated onto Game Time fields over the last two years? It’s been Drop City Dis-connections these past two years and I, for one WHODAT , just don’t GET IT! I truly thought Ginn Jr. had better “touch” and just HANDS than what we’ve seen in games and then I wondered today if Jared Cook even WANTS to play football any longer? He didn’t even try to launch himself for that long throw from Drew. Then again, Drew eating sacks today was infuriating but he didn’t have much of a chance. Why NOT Rush the ball more when your WRs can’t get open vs the dirty birds? We’ve had one heck of a horrible day which I refuse to effect me deeply any longer. I am still who I am, I will be who I am no matter what and only feel a bit “off” this week until I see what happens next test at RJS vs the high flying (compared to us today) Bucs. The Ravens will KILL us or rather we’ll get killed by anyone if we keep playing so poorly. I can’t recall so thorough of a whipping as we witnessed today. Where are our WRs? Either they’re NOT getting Open or Drew can’t find them with the time given. I’m really surprised at the drops though and appreciate WRs , TEs and RBs of our past!

Makes me appreciate Marques Colston, Pierre Thomas, Robert Meachem, Devery Henderson and Lance Moore even Cook and Big Ben Watson , Jimmy Graham.....What the heck are our Coaches seeing which hasn’t translated onto Game Time fields over the last two years? It’s been Drop City Dis-connections these past two years and I, for one WHODAT , just don’t GET IT! I truly thought Ginn Jr. had better “touch” and just HANDS than what we’ve seen in games and then I wondered today if Jared Cook even WANTS to play football any longer? He didn’t even try to launch himself for that long throw from Drew. Then again, Drew eating sacks today was infuriating but he didn’t have much of a chance. Why NOT Rush the ball more when your WRs can’t get open vs the dirty birds? We’ve had one heck of a horrible day which I refuse to effect me deeply any longer. I am still who I am, I will be who I am no matter what and only feel a bit “off” this week until I see what happens next test at RJS vs the high flying (compared to us today) Bucs. The Ravens will KILL us or rather we’ll get killed by anyone if we keep playing so poorly. I can’t recall so thorough of a whipping as we witnessed today. Where are our WRs? Either they’re NOT getting Open or Drew can’t find them with the time given. I’m really surprised at the drops though and appreciate WRs , TEs and RBs of our past!
What's
what amazes me about most of the people on this board is no matter how bad from Brees play he gets a pass if I need another quarterback would have started for the Saints today and played as bad as breathe black white green yellow it doesn't matter he would be getting crucified Teddy Bridgewater won five straight game against more difficult competition and all people did was criticize

I hear ya. I coulda opened up a circus that would've intimidated the Ringling brothers with all the clowns I got on a post where I griped about his refusal to scramble from the pocket or throw it away on any of the first four sacks he endured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom