What a day (1 Viewer)

He was not seriously injured. He has been charged with four counts of felony negligent homicide and second-offense driving-while-intoxicated. Bond was set at $200,000 according to news reports.

They should lock him up and throw away the key. Obviously he doesn't have concern for others on the road as this isn't his first time to get caught. That's like spinning around and firing a gun... you kill someone go to jail.

That's so horrible.. they'll definitely be in our prayers

Why does that always seem to be the case when a drunk driver kills somebody?

What the poster below you said is the speculated reason...but you are right, it feels like this is the case way too often.

Just to finish the story, he was driving without his lights on, so they never knew what hit them. They were on their way home from Slidell. The accident happened near Pine Bluff, AR around 2:30 a.m., so I assume the little ones were most likely asleep .........

Please don't drink and drive.

Last edited:
You have a link to the story? I know it had to have ended up on the net by now.

everybody please take a moment to look in the eyes of your kids and loved ones....they could be gone tomorrow.

“The driver of the car was obviously deceased and there were other family members there who had witnessed the accident.”

For it to have been obvious to a cop getting to the scene that the driver was dead, imagine how bad it must have been for the daughter to see the kind of condition of her mom? :covri:

a small white female trying to hit him.She was traveling with Aletha Crapps’ daughter and her boyfriend in a second vehicle that was following the Saturn

Where was her sister's boyfriend? He should have confronted the driver? If I were him I think I may have lost it on the guy, what could a small woman do to a large man? It wasnt even enough to stop him from urinating?

Im no vengeful person, but I would have lost it. And to see him just peeing with seemingly no concern for what he did no matter what condition he was in.

:tombstone: Stephen Williams :tombstone:

cant blame anyone besides the rotten drunk for this one. it is too easy in hindsight to say what someone "should have" done.

my prayers go out to these innocent victims, even for the scum that did this.

They should lock him up and throw away the key. Obviously he doesn't have concern for others on the road as this isn't his first time to get caught. That's like spinning around and firing a gun... you kill someone go to jail.

+1.

Not to sound preachy-- but the best way to honor the memory of this family is to think about this story when you or someone you're with may have had one too many after work or on the weekend, and call a cab...

+1.

Not to sound preachy-- but the best way to honor the memory of this family is to think about this story when you or someone you're with may have had one too many after work or on the weekend, and call a cab...

Yep, that's the only possible "good" that can come from this. That hopefully some people will realize the dangers of drinking and driving if they haven't already and they'll be considerate of the lives of others and call a freakin' cab.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom