The ride continues! [TITLE CHANGED - AGAIN] (2 Viewers)

Prayers are sent my friend. You got this!

Jaime_Lynch_as_Ring_Girl_Round_10_Mayweather_v._Canelo.jpg

knock 'em out champ!

Thinking of you this weekend and hoping the next scan will show continuing success.

I am still in a state of awe.

I had my final CT scan of 2017 yesterday and while we are always hopeful we are almost never prepared for the miracles that God works.

The primary tumor is all but gone, looking like a few sprinkles on an ice cream cone. The tumors on the rib are around 80% of their original size and continue to shrink. The doctor showed us the side-by-side scans from May, October and yesterday and it doesn’t even seem the word “miraculous” is enough. All praises to our God who will put you where you need to be, when you need to be there, with the people you need to be with. Without his guidance we would be nowhere.

I can look more forward to the Christmas season with a more grateful heart. Fay and I will be surrounded by our kids and there can be no better gift.

I am very thankful for your continued prayers. Very thankful. Every morning when I wake up I think about all who are praying for me and my family and I pray in return for you and yours.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and thank you for being a part of our miracle!

That's great news, Jay. Sounds like you may be up for a Lunch Bunch soon. Just let us know when. Merry Christmas indeed.

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you Bleu. Praise be to God! I am so happy for y'all.

I am still in a state of awe.

I had my final CT scan of 2017 yesterday and while we are always hopeful we are almost never prepared for the miracles that God works.

The primary tumor is all but gone, looking like a few sprinkles on an ice cream cone. The tumors on the rib are around 80% of their original size and continue to shrink. The doctor showed us the side-by-side scans from May, October and yesterday and it doesn’t even seem the word “miraculous” is enough. All praises to our God who will put you where you need to be, when you need to be there, with the people you need to be with. Without his guidance we would be nowhere.

I can look more forward to the Christmas season with a more grateful heart. Fay and I will be surrounded by our kids and there can be no better gift.

I am very thankful for your continued prayers. Very thankful. Every morning when I wake up I think about all who are praying for me and my family and I pray in return for you and yours.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and thank you for being a part of our miracle!

Yeah Buddy! Merry Christmas to you, also! Honestly, I expected good news! That is so awesome! Can't wait to see you at the next luncheon! :9:

-Andrus

I was scared to click on this thread. So often the news in these situations is not what you want to hear.

So happy to read your latest update man. Remember if you ever need anything on your MD Anderson, even if it's just good company, I’m a hop, skip and jump away.

Any post in this thread that begins "I am still in a state of awe" by the OP is good news!

Really, really glad to hear, Jay. Continue on your path and take that Hellcat out for a spin :)

Merry Christmas!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom