The ride continues! [TITLE CHANGED - AGAIN] (1 Viewer)

This is terrific news!

Thank you for being open about your journey - it is a source of encouragement. Wishing you continued health and well-being, Jay.

Great news. I will continue to pray for your health.

Take a deep breath....

After my last two scans it looks like all that is left, in the doctor's words, is "...scar tissue. I would do a biopsy but I do not believe we would find any cancer cells".

There is stuff I should type here about the path forward and how we will, in fact, confirm remission, but we can save that for later. I've updated the title of the thread and I have some things I want to say about prayer and faith but I am still absorbing the information and in many ways trying to make sense of it all. (I was told that was part of the "psychology of cancer" which is an unfair thing that all cancer patients and their close families go through when these things come up.)

Thank you for being on this journey with us!
Now THIS is the way to end a week right!

So glad to hear it Jay! Wait until you wake up tomorrow and as you slowly come out of sleep you think to yourself "I'm feeling really good, I'm not sure why.." Then you wake up and realize...You ******* did it, your life will continue :)

Peace and Blessings, my friend. Now go tear it up with that Hellcat :ezbill:

I dont believe in Jesus, I dont know if I believe in a God anymore either. I've said exactly 3 prayers in the last 10 years. One of them was for you. The other two prayers were not answered.

I am very glad to hear about the prognosis. I appreciate your sharing what a ride this has been with us.

Maybe you should write a new book, a little less technical this time.

Chronicle your journey and offer hope to others, and maybe make a few bucks.

Stage IV metastasized. Wow. Those are some serious odds you beat. Fantastic news.

Next CT scan in the process is scheduled for next week and I am both excited and anxious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom