What a year! Worst ever. (1 Viewer)

Damn man, sorry to hear that. 23 years is a long time, but your are still alive and have children that love you. I know you have probably heard this before, but it requires repeating to help you move forward.

"I never want to be with someone that does not want to be with me".

There, that's it. It will be hard and you may start thinking about what you did wrong and want to change blah, blah. Just continue to lean on your good points and get out, enjoy life. The society we live in now actually runs counter to the principles of marriage: Death do us part; For better or worse...etc. Today's principles are, I love until you make me mad enough to leave or find someone else that will listen to me, especially if she/he helps me believe that they are better than my marriage (which is the complaints of a lot of Soldiers). I live in the country's hotbed of divorce and infidelity and it makes you wonder why anyone would marry in this day and age, unless both are deep-seated Christians that will forgive, regardless how badly their mate screws up. Wordy piece just to say, she may have done you a favor.

"Weeping endureth for a night, but joy comes in the morning"

Great post! And so true!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom