What about Love (1 Viewer)

Granted, I haven't seen many of his games, but the one I saw, against superior competition, he looked awful. I don't expect him to win or even be close to LSU but there wasn't even one flash that I remember.

Compare that to Mahomes who was berzerk in that Bowl Game against LSU.

You're right but I mentioned that he'll probably need some time. I think he has the tools to become an above average qb and if Drew comes back and he can learn a season behind a HoF QB...

You're right but I mentioned that he'll probably need some time. I think he has the tools to become an above average qb and if Drew comes back and he can learn a season behind a HoF QB...
I don't know about that. If it was that easy learning from a hall of fame quarterback, guys like Chase Daniel, JT Barrett or Garrett Grayson would be starters in the league. It is not easy or very uncommon to see a quarterback suddenly be good in a year or so just because they sitting behind a great one. Look at teams around the league with elite quarterbacks. Their back ups are not all that good. Doesn't always guarantee their success.

Until we hear if Drew Brees is coming back, or Teddy Bridgewater is resigned or not, dictates our number One Priority as to whether we pick a Wide Receiver or Quarterback.
Personally I am all in on Wide Receiver at #24. Too much was made all season and last about how desperately we need for a #2 Wide Receiver.
Now will WR-Emmanuel Butler be given a serious look next season. Butler looked All-World last preseason. I didn't understand how he did not make the 53. Then we brought up L'iL Jourdan Humphries rather than Butler (???). Now both players played well in preseason, just to me Butler was the next best to come.
Well back to Jourdan Love. He is NFL skill-wise. Just how long before he is ready is the question. And who do we have coming back.

I really Jordan you guys to never let me down!

Until we hear if Drew Brees is coming back, or Teddy Bridgewater is resigned or not, dictates our number One Priority as to whether we pick a Wide Receiver or Quarterback.
Personally I am all in on Wide Receiver at #24. Too much was made all season and last about how desperately we need for a #2 Wide Receiver.
Now will WR-Emmanuel Butler be given a serious look next season. Butler looked All-World last preseason. I didn't understand how he did not make the 53. Then we brought up L'iL Jourdan Humphries rather than Butler (???). Now both players played well in preseason, just to me Butler was the next best to come.
Well back to Jourdan Love. He is NFL skill-wise. Just how long before he is ready is the question. And who do we have coming back.
I remember hearing about midway through the season that Butler had been injured since the end of pre-season. They didn't say what the injury was, but was one that was serious enough that it kept him limited in practice.

Is this love that I'm feeling? Is this the love that I've been searching for?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom