What about this Mock Draft? (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How would yall feel about trading out the first for 2 early 2nd round picks and our draft going something like this:

I've seen multiple draft with people having dion jordan dropping to the early 2nd because of his injury and are scared of his lack of weight and abilty to get off blocks but I think either him or alex okafor will be there early 2nd

2. Dion Jordan/Alex Okafor OLB
2. Matt Elam S
3. Jordan Poyer CB
4. Melenik Watson T
5. Sean Porter OLB
6. Sanders Commings CB
7. Phillip Lutzenkurchen TE

I really like this draft

LE Hicks
NT Bunkley
RE Jordan
LOLB Dion Jordan/Tez
MLB Lofton
MLB Hawthorne
ROLB Gallette/Sean Porter
CB pRob
CB Poyer
Nickel Jenkins
FS IAQ
SS Elam

This looks like a devastating defense

that would be an amazing draft but I don't see Elam falling that far and Poyer probably wont pass the Skins in the 2nd.

that would be an amazing draft but I don't see Elam falling that far and Poyer probably wont pass the Skins in the 2nd.

I agree with u but I saw in a couple mocks today poyer going in the early 3rd so its possible, but if he was gone i'm pretty sure Robert Alford and Logan Ryan would still be there, 2 CB's I like a lot! Both good at press coverage. I also saw Elam going around 35-45 in a couple drafts.

How would yall feel about trading out the first for 2 early 2nd round picks and our draft going something like this:

I've seen multiple draft with people having dion jordan dropping to the early 2nd because of his injury and are scared of his lack of weight and abilty to get off blocks but I think either him or alex okafor will be there early 2nd

2. Dion Jordan/Alex Okafor OLB
2. Matt Elam S
3. Jordan Poyer CB
4. Melenik Watson Tyo
5. Sean Porter OLB
6. Sanders Commings CB
7. Phillip Lutzenkurchen TE

I really like this draf
LE Hicks
NT Bunkley
RE Jordan
LOLB Dion Jordan/Tez
MLB Lofton
MLB Hawthorne
ROLB Gallette/Sean Porter
CB pRob
CB Poyer
Nickel Jenkins
FS IAQ
SS Elam

This looks like a devastating defense

No way menek watson will be there in the 4th he's a 2-3rd round guy

No way menek watson will be there in the 4th he's a 2-3rd round guy

Most have him late 3rd because he is so raw, people had a 3rd round grade on carl nicks and he fell but hey if he doesnt i'd be fine with ricky wagner who will be a fine RT

Both Elam and Jordan will be take in the 1st. I'd do cartwheels if we managed to draft them both! Poyer is going to be taken in the late second round or very early third In my opinion.

I still can't believe you guys are saying that hicks will be a DE. Hicks will rotate with bunkley at NT no way he plays DE not even a small chance. Cam Jordan end hicks bunkley NT both will split time although I see hicks taking the starting job quickly and probably will smith if he will restructure will be the other end. Everyone hates on will smith yet no one knows the meaning why. The guy was asked every year to drop weight and get leaner and faster to be a 4-3 edge rusher. Now he can get back to his normal weight and not have to worry about leaning up and be the 3-4 end he is made to be. And not a 4-3 speed edge rusher which he's not! And I see us drafting or bringing in another DE to push him and fight for the starting spot. Which by week one if our draft pck works out they should be splitting time.
As for the rest of your draft I absolutely LOVE Elam and wish he would fall that far but unless we somehow move bak into the first (which idk if that will work out) but that's the only way I see us getting him. We need to worry about getting someone to replace smith and maybe an ILB if one that's high enough caliber falls to us. I think martez and or galette will show amazing improvement with this scheme change and possibly be that difference maker.

I think this a nice draft,but I think you guys or tripping with moving Jenkins back to corner this guy had to cover the hole field with Harper not being able to cover,you get rid of Harper. Move Jenkins to strong safety bring in a ballhawking freesafety like Eric Ried from LSU or even the Honey Badger to play freesafety and Jenkins would have a better year,I like yo draft cause you covered every position we needed!!!

I like the draft. Would love it if it happened that way. I don't think we'll be trading out of the 1st Rnd. Dion Jordan will probably be a 1st Rnd. pick. we may may end up picking Jarvis Jones in 1st Rnd. I really like the Matt Elam pick, but if we can't somehow get some kind of a player trade to get back into the 2nd Rnd. we probably won't be able to get him.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom