What actor/ess traverses both TV and film equally well? (1 Viewer)

My first nominee is John Goodman. When trying to decide where his claim to fame is, I truly can't find a place to land. Dan Connor to Walter Sobchak and beyond. I haven't seen his entire filmography; but everything I HAVE seen him in, I pretty much remember.
He's also an a hole

I'll have to think about this. I remember a time when a film actor going to TV was seen as a step down. With the recent resurgence in quality "TV", I think that is no longer the case.

And as I read the question, I am thinking of actors that frequently play in both pools with relative success. A lot of the ones listed have had success in both realms, but not what I would consider going back and forth.

I'll have to think about this. I remember a time when a film actor going to TV was seen as a step down. With the recent resurgence in quality "TV", I think that is no longer the case.

And as I read the question, I am thinking of actors that frequently play in both pools with relative success. A lot of the ones listed have had success in both realms, but not what I would consider going back and forth.
All of the a list British actos
Idris Elba, Benedict cumberbatch, the Drs Who

offhand
Steve Buscemi
Angela Bassett
Tiffany Haddish
Wanda Sykes
Taraji P. Henson
Queen Latifah
Jada Pinkett

Ryan had lines and sang for a couple years while being overshadowed by Timberlake and crew, but that counts. He had 10 more credits before I'm guessing about 16 years old. He was then signed as a main character on the wretched Breaker High for a season. He wasn't Hercules until 18.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom