What actor has died the most on screen? (1 Viewer)

I would have guessed DeNiro, but he's gotta be well below Hurt and over the 76 you say the per film winner was in.

My guess is Samuel L. Jackson. He's in a lot of movies and the black dude always dies first.
Do the movies he did as Laurence Fishburne count toward the total?

Samuel-L.-Jackson-Laurence-Fishburne.jpg

My guess was Leo. I went ahead and looked up the answer, and Leo was actually a pretty good guess.

Honestly, the number 1 actor, I would have never gotten because I've only seen a handful of movies featuring said actor. What's funny is that of the 4 movies I'm most familiar with, he died in every one.

This guy has died a lot dont know if he makes the list.
Mickey Rourke

Also Leonardo DiCaprio dies a lot. He might be tkp one also

That's what the crown is for? Covering up them big brains?
yes. actual picture of Zeetes

big_brain_alien.jpg

So, was that the winner?

yes, Mickey Rourke

It turns out boxer Mickey Rourke is the actor who’s seen the most of the afterlife, killed off in an impressive 29.7 percent of all the films he’s appeared in over 30 years. Scottish actor Tommy Flanagan, of Gladiator and Sin City fame, comes in a close second, killed by directors in 26.1 percent of his movies. Leonardo DiCaprio comes in fourth, with a one-in-four chance of keeling over in any given movie. Out of the 36 films in which DiCaprio appeared, he only made it out of 27 alive. Sean Bean—often noted as the actor who dies most often—dies during one in five of his films. Impressive, but he’s no Mickey Rourke.

Mmm, googling it, there may be some dispute about this.

Does Sean Bean Really Die More Than Other Actors? | Nerdist

By their count, they reckon Bean is (or was, this one's from 2014) top percentage wise, tied with Bela Lugosi at 32%, with Mickey Rourke and John Hurt at 31%.

I can see how Mickey Rourke and Sean Bean's figures might have moved since then, but I'm pretty darn sure Bela Lugosi hasn't done anything recently, on account of being dead, so someone's count is off.

Guess it's over.. I was actually thinking Christopher Lee, since he's been the bad guy so often.

I wasn't shocked to find Sean Bean near the top, he was going to be my guess.

Mmm, googling it, there may be some dispute about this.

Does Sean Bean Really Die More Than Other Actors? | Nerdist

By their count, they reckon Bean is (or was, this one's from 2014) top percentage wise, tied with Bela Lugosi at 32%, with Mickey Rourke and John Hurt at 31%.

I can see how Mickey Rourke and Sean Bean's figures might have moved since then, but I'm pretty darn sure Bela Lugosi hasn't done anything recently, on account of being dead, so someone's count is off.

you'll have to take it up with Zeetes now

the discrepancy might come from the conversion to Freedom Units from The Queen's Counting or whatever it is you guys use:idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom