what actor played the best role in a sitcom? (1 Viewer)

oh, i just thought it played on tbs. swing and a miss....

i really wish some of the great sitcoms would have never finished

TBS airs past episodes, but NBC produces/airs the new episodes (and now that the strike is over, hopefully we'll see new episodes soon).

I do have to agree with John Ritter's Jack Tripper character. I liked Ritter in just about anything; he was incredibly talented and seemed to be such a genuinely nice guy. My kids loved the "Clifford the Big Red Dog" show on PBS; he did the voice of Clifford and I'm not sure what happened to that show after he died (old episodes are still on; my kids have moved on to Nickelodeon for the most part). RIP...what a loss.

Game. Set. Match.

legends_reddfoxx.jpg

Indeed. Best ever.

Indeed. Best ever.

i am too young, so i havent seen alot of sanford and son episodes, no more than 15 at least. so i cant really comment on redd foxx, but from what i've seen in those few episodes, he was awesome. i know the show plays on nick at night every once in a while, but i always miss it.

Jason Alexander as George Costanza. His neuroses combined with subtle changes in facial expression or tone as he progressed toward inevitable failure was unparalleled.

I have a tie:

Michael Richards - Kramer on Seinfeld
Christopher Lloyd - Reverend Jim on Taxi
Don Knotts - Barney Fife on Andy Griffith Show
Lucille Ball - Lucy on I Love Lucy

They were all exaggerated characters who were acted to perfection!

Jan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom