What are some current DRAFTED Saints players you hope retire a Saint? (1 Viewer)

GRAHAM!! They need to sign him to a long contract first but I want him to retire a Saint in the end. I also want Drew to run for mayor of New Orleans when he retires! :smilielol:

Good thread OP. I use to root for players but now I lean more team. If player is still playing at high level I hope he remains on roster. Play not so well or salary too high....

Don't get why ppl hate on Smith so much. Dude is one of two players to actually stay through Katrina. Also I keep hearing people point out Harper is our ownly defensive pro bowler? I loled at dat because Smith has one under his belt. Obviously his play has deteriorated but dude did a lot for this team. He could haves moved to another team but chose to stay. Same with Henderson.

Don't get why ppl hate on Smith so much. Dude is one of two players to actually stay through Katrina. Also I keep hearing people point out Harper is our ownly defensive pro bowler? I loled at dat because Smith has one under his belt. Obviously his play has deteriorated but dude did a lot for this team. He could haves moved to another team but chose to stay. Same with Henderson.

Dude, Fresh Prince 2 is awesome! True, he's only a shell of his former self, but I will always be down with Will Smith!

Gunny_J said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by greg8710

Got my flame suit on. I go with Harper. My fav playa

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Why should you feel ashamed to say that? The guy is a good player. He has been to the pro bowl twice in the last 4 years. What other defender has done that on the Saints? None.

Not ashamed at all. I just know alot of people's opinion on him. He's been #1 on my list since we drafted him. Heck my emblem for black ops is 41 Harper whodat whodat. Those of you who don't play xbox may not get that last part lol.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

i see colston retiring in b&g and hope PT,graham and evans. smith will b gone this year. no position for him.

Definitely PT. The heart and soul of the team. Besides, he was the first Saint to score a TD in the SB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom