What are some things that people would be surprised to know about you? (2 Viewers)

That's something I never knew about you.

My wife and I were both 22 when we got married, and we're having our 20th anniversary this year. But, damn, at least we dated 3 years before we got married, not 3 WEEKS! :9:

We got lucky. We were a perfect match, but we didn't know that at the time. :covri:

When I told the story to my sisters, who are both teenagers, I told them if you jump of a bridge and survive it means your lucky not that jumping off the bridge was a good idea. :hihi:

blue jean shorts are known as jorts, brah.....

and that last statement goes beyond ridiculous

lol your probably right, i mean i could always take them off her!!!!! :lol:

and you went and made me change my avatar as well...didn't wanna people think i was trying to bring back "The Hammer Dance" or some "Ice Ice Baby"

We got lucky. We were a perfect match, but we didn't know that at the time. :covri:

When I told the story to my sisters, who are both teenagers, I told them if you jump of a bridge and survive it means your lucky not that jumping off the bridge was a good idea. :hihi:

I know what happened. You just met her, you didn't think you needed to get her a Christmas present since you had only just started dating. But she showed up with a nice present for you. You panicked and tried to come up with something that you already had, but came up empty. So you asked her to marry you, never expecting that she'd say yes. But she did, and you didn't have the heart to tell her on Christmas that you were just kidding. Am I right?

Im pretty sure I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only tattoo addicted, shaved head and goatee having, biker looking, republican who works in Insurance. If more people judged a book by its cover most would assume I'm fresh out of prison or wanted in 10 states, instead of writing their home owners insurance. Thank god for long sleeve shirts.

I know what happened. You just met her, you didn't think you needed to get her a Christmas present since you had only just started dating. But she showed up with a nice present for you. You panicked and tried to come up with something that you already had, but came up empty. So you asked her to marry you, never expecting that she'd say yes. But she did, and you didn't have the heart to tell her on Christmas that you were just kidding. Am I right?

Nope. We had planned a weekend to Reno for New Years Eve. He told me that his mom said that we should get married while in Reno. So I asked him if we should. We didn't get married that weekend but 3 days after that. It was years later when it dawned on me that his mom never said that. Now we argue on who asked who.

Nope. We had planned a weekend to Reno for New Years Eve. He told me that his mom said that we should get married while in Reno. So I asked him if we should. We didn't get married that weekend but 3 days after that. It was years later when it dawned on me that his mom never said that. Now we argue on who asked who.

I think that's sweet! My hubby and I were only dating 2 months when we got engaged. I guess when its meant to be it doesn't really matter how long you have been together.

We only argue about it because she refuses to concede that I cleverly tricked her into proposing to me. :hihi:

since that godfather thread is up here, i will admit that i have never actually seen any of the three.....i saw bits and pieces of one of them and i played the ps2 video game:shrug:

That I was saintnhell? I don't know, maybe people know maybe they don't.

Then again, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that most people on the board don't even know who saintnhell is. I posted more back in those days but that was a couple of years ago.

would look good in jorts

:yes:

Adriana_Lima_GQ0405-thumb.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom