What are some things that people would be surprised to know about you? (1 Viewer)

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Im not talking anything you feel is too personal to post on a message board here. I dont want people to think Im trying to make this thread creepy.:hihi:

For example of the kind of stuff Im talking about, here are some things about me. Though there are several issues I disagree with them on, Im sure some of you know I identify myself as a Republican. Im also a white guy from the south. So being a white Republican from the south, there are many preconceived notions that people would have about me right? Well, allow me to shatter a couple.

1 Im an atheist. Some of you probably know this, but I listed it because if you didnt you might be surprised to know an atheist southern Republican does actually exist.

2 Me and my girlfriend lived in a townhouse for a year and had a roommate to split rent with us. Thats not very surprising by itself, but the guy we lived with for a year was a gay black man. I dont mean that I suspected he might be gay either, Im mean out and proud. And I also dont mean that I suspected he might be a black man, I mean he was actually a black man.:hihi: He was in his early 20's and would have parties every now and then with lots of his friends over, many of whom were also gay or lesbian. He would also have his boyfriend over almost daily. This is totally not a life experience somebody would expect a white Republican from the bible belt to have.

Last edited:
I don't think that people realize how much I like to dine out. :shrug: No doubt, they are equally clueless on how much I enjoy murdering fish in the swamps and bayous of South Louisiana.

:9:

TPS

Something suprising about me..I sit down to pee sometimes ..... usually when I wake at night and dont want to turn lights on.. and ... I can beat most of you in a tennis match..

I am a pretty good singer and have been in bands.

I drink beer every day.

My grandfather was instrumental in the design of the automatic transmission, and had a patent approved for an innovative rotary engine design before he died.

My IQ consistently tests at 130, although it isn't evident on SR.com :covri:

I like urban Latino music.

I have a brother who is gay.

I voted for Obama in the Texas early elections.

Perhaps you should not have posted that.:covri: I'll have that man card now. :hihi:

I do that too. It's better than turning on the lights in the middle of the night, and better than messing up the floor. :shrug:

/mancardpreviouslyrevoked

I live in rural Mississippi, but I don't like it here. I'm also one of the only non-rednecks my age.

I don't watch TV* outside of sports and cartoons

*Movies don't count but I don't watch many of them either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom