What are some things that people would be surprised to know about you? (1 Viewer)

I had to move out on my own at 15 and as such didn't finish High School. Got a GED a couple of years later to join the military.

I'm currently an over paid Project Director and have been making 6 figures since my mid 20's. Statistically I should be making about 12k per year (the avg. annual wage for black male high school drop outs).

God bless good genes. :hihi:

I doubt there's anything else. I'm pretty upfront here on the board about my faults and weirdness.

I do that too. It's better than turning on the lights in the middle of the night, and better than messing up the floor. :shrug:

/mancardpreviouslyrevoked

I have kind of a sixth sense when going in the dark and can get it in the target area. I thought this was normal, but maybe not. Maybe this is something else I should list that people would be surprised to know. :hihi:

That the same electrons used to publish this sentence on your screen are me.

I'm a crack shot with a rifle or shotgun, though I shoot very sparingly.

I cry very easily during movies or reading fiction or non-fiction.

I'm on the ministerial search committe at my Unitarian church. This blows away friends I have known for a long time and not so long.

I won a best body contest 18 years ago--trip for two to the bahamas and 300.00 cash.

I sometimes feel overshadowed by my sister, who at 21, has just gotten into medical school, while I am still struggling to graduate from UNO.

I had to move out on my own at 15 and as such didn't finish High School. Got a GED a couple of years later to join the military.

I'm currently an over paid Project Director and have been making 6 figures since my mid 20's. Statistically I should be making about 12k per year (the avg. annual wage for black male high school drop outs).

God bless good genes. :hihi:

I doubt there's anything else. I'm pretty upfront here on the board about my faults and weirdness.
I'm surprised to know you're black :ezbill:

I make the best grilled cheese sandwich ever, original style or with other fillings. In fact, just last night I made one with tomatoes for my girlfriend and one with roast beef for myself. Ive been told I should open a grilled cheese sandwich shop with different varieties of grilled cheeses and soup for sides.

I've been shooting balled-up paper in my waste basket and I've made like 30 in a row. What was the old record? Anyway, I'm sure 30 breaks it. I'm awesome.

Most people don't know this, but I get very frustrated by government employees wasting my tax dollars playing garbage can basketball.

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom