Saints What are the keys to victory in the Saints/Raiders matchup? (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would say play/execute the defensive game plan used in the Tampa game.

Find ways to expoit the Raiders young and inexperienced defense.

What say you?

Last edited:
Josh Jacobs is a great back, somehow limit his production. Protect the ball on offense.
During the last two years, we have been great at stopping the league's best RBs. I am not worried about our defense at all.

The offense needs to run the ball, throw moderate-deep passes, and stop the obvious tosses to AK in the backfield. We need to get more vertical and less horizontal (TWSS?).

Ball security.
Eliminate the defensive pass interference penalties.
Run the ball well, to set up the pass.

I think we are a better team overall and if we minimize mistakes, we will beat them.
This is pretty much exactly what I was going to type.

Nothing over the top. Take care of the ball, establish the run, and avoid penalties. Do that, and we should be good.

Josh Jacobs is a great back, somehow limit his production. Protect the ball on offense.

This....but would also add, be more dynamic on offense, thinking the oline will play better against a lesser Raiders front 7....but yeah, basic football, win the turnover battle and make a ST play or 2.....

Better o-line play. Need to open better run lanes for the backs. Get Sanders, TQ, and Harris more involved. With Thomas' nursing a minor ankle issue, may need the other receivers to step up a bit more. As for the defense and ST, just keep up the good work. Stop the run, keep pressure on the QB, and keep those interceptions coming!

You are free to choose whichever emoji you like. If you are communicating with emojis, I don't really give a "bleep" about what you have to say. Same with memes and .gifs.

If you have something to say; say it!

I see you're from/in Ville Platte. Is that still the gateway to Turkey Creek? ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom