What are you doing before the game? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Seeing a 90% chance of rain this afternoon, I prob won't leave the house until 1:30.. meh weather

Thinking I might leave late too. As for now, I cant decide if I want to go get some beer or go back to bed.

Yeah, I'm up. cleanin' up a little.. already bought supplies yesterday. Supposed to rain all day I think. in a few hours I'm going to fire up the grill. Turn on WWL and listen to the pre-game show and get ready...........

:gosaints:

Boiled 7 lbs of peanuts for the ride down from Hattiesburg. Get into town around noon, watch the early games in the quarter and kill some beers, then get ready to put the smack down on the Jets @ 3:00.

WHO DAT?!

Clip my fingernails.

Better not to have any once the game starts. :scared:

Bringing a pop up tent & going downtown to start tailgating at 10:30!

Will be partying by the Dome in the rain. Was going to go to Allegros then by the Dome, but now will probably just go straight to the Dome and party under the overhang. Everyone bring your rain gear.

Sitting around bored, hoping my internet video feed via NFL Gamepass works for four quarters. Need some new clothes, so maybe I'll go buy some while I wait, I dunno.

Probably going to stupid Allegro's.

I really don't like that place but there aren't many decent alternative near the Dome.

Watching my daughter til 12, drop her off at sitters, hit tailgating at 12:30. Who Dat!

Trinken, trinken.....schlucken, schluchen!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom