What are you doing before the game? (1 Viewer)

Trying to figure out how to watch it. Sucks CBS isn't featuring this except in local markets from what I can tell. A bar is a though but with a 3 year Saint fan old who wants to watch it with me that is not feasible.

I'm trying to finish a paper before the game starts. seeing as how I'm on here it is not going to well.

getting ready to pack a few of those condom/emergency ponchos and head out for tailgating. those things are great, but a little rain won't hurt anyway... it is FOOTBALL!

Got me some mean stew cooking in the crockpot. Beers will be a flowing in about an hour. Gettimg more pumped by the minute here. Go SAINTS!

I think I'm going to go have breakfast and a few cocktails.

I'm gonna have a beers and try to keep myself calm for the next few hours. So far i haven't been able to sit still. This is the most amped up for a game that I've been in a long time.

I get to work twelve hours before the game comes on, but I get off at 4am my time and the game starts at 5am. AFN is carrying the game so I'll get to watch it on the TV instead of the computer. Just hit midnight, kinda tired, but I'll just pound some Lo-Carb Monsters to keep going.

Watching pregame, probably crack some brews in about an hour and watch the first part of the noon game and then head to the Dome around 1 or so. THEN IT'S ON :worthy:

Seeing a 90% chance of rain this afternoon, I prob won't leave the house until 1:30.. meh weather

I am going to watch the Raiders on TV then head down th Big Pete's Pizza here in Eureka to watch the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom