What are you eating for the game tonight(8-20-16) (1 Viewer)

Tonight I'm going with stuffed burgers and chips. What will you be eatin tonight?

In a 12 inch ceramic skillet --

Chopped up bell pepper, peanut oil, Teeny Tiny Spice Company's "out of Vermont," British Curry & Cajun Spice, Himalayan pink salt, red wine vinegar, tri-color shredded cabbage, Oscar Mayer's uncured nitrate free smoked sausage, can of rotel drained, pinto beans drained, and a can of hot chili tomato base.

Served over fresh Basmati rice out of the rice cooker and topped with shredded pepper jack cheese, mayo, Sriracha hot chili sauce and Crystal's extra hot sauce:9:

WHODAT! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Popeyes chicken, mashed potatoes and fries.

Was going to cook steaks but been in the streets all day passing out cleaning supplies to flood victims.

I'm pooped. But the beer is nice and cold.

Grilled cabernet & honey-marinated short ribs with cheddar mashed potatoes, followed by Caribbean Coconut gelato and Buffalo Trace bourbon chaser.

Cheesy beefy baked ziti

Sandwiches made with toasted Everything Bagels, Chive Cream Cheese, red onion, smoked salmon

hhhhhhhhhh.jpg

ahh man..that sounds and looks awesome. i need to do this soon..

i toast my bagels in the toaster..don't like them on a cookie sheet in the oven..imo,they come out to hard...

happy eats..enjoy

In a 12 inch ceramic skillet --

Chopped up bell pepper, peanut oil, Teeny Tiny Spice Company's "out of Vermont," British Curry & Cajun Spice, Himalayan pink salt, red wine vinegar, tri-color shredded cabbage, Oscar Mayer's uncured nitrate free smoked sausage, can of rotel drained, pinto beans drained, and a can of hot chili tomato base.

Served over fresh Basmati rice out of the rice cooker and topped with shredded pepper jack cheese, mayo, Sriracha hot chili sauce and Crystal's extra hot sauce:9:

WHODAT! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Recipe sounds awesome.' But my heart broke at 'Oscar Meyer'. Gotta go local when it comes to meat/seafood! [emoji109]

Chili's in a hotel in Laplace. Which has turned into "home" for now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom