What are you in need of (1 Viewer)

A major meteor strike on the HQ of my soon-to-be-ex-insurance company, Clerical Medical. ******** ********* ******** *********, the lot of them. It would do *so* much for the gene pool, and they wouldn't be covered as it's clearly an act of God.
:plus-un2:

I can't believe you haven't had an offer yet either...I absolutely love that kitchen.

As far as what I need right now, I think Kanona had the right idea:
Full body massage and enough money to finish off my debt.

I'd settle for just the massage though...:)
(except I'd settle for the money, and buy myself that massage :hihi:)

Right now, this minute, my biggest need is to get past the writer's block I'm having with this one resume I'm writing...the client's existing resume is really rather good, but he wants it changed and I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how to put this thing together without making it too much like his old one...I've really got to get this done, because I have two more to write and several more clients to call once I get his finished. I start working on it and end up here instead....:covri:

Last edited:
Right now, this minute, my biggest need is to get past the writer's block I'm having with this one resume I'm writing...the client's existing resume is really rather good, but he wants it changed and I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how to put this thing together without making it too much like his old one...I've really got to get this done, because I have two more to write and several more clients to call once I get his finished. I start working on it and end up here instead....:covri:

You could always put it in Arabic. Sometimes, reading it from right-to-left is all the spark that's necessary.

You could always put it in Arabic. Sometimes, reading it from right-to-left is all the spark that's necessary.

Oh, that's tempting....:hihi: This client is so high maintenance, too. I'm trying to figure out how to tell him that the reason he's not getting a new job is not because of his background or his age or his past job titles or his resume...it's his ATTITUDE. I just want to get this one job done and move on to more pleasant people!

Arabic...hmmmm.....:D

Oh, that's tempting....:hihi: This client is so high maintenance, too. I'm trying to figure out how to tell him that the reason he's not getting a new job is not because of his background or his age or his past job titles or his resume...it's his ATTITUDE. I just want to get this one job done and move on to more pleasant people!

Arabic...hmmmm.....:D

Do the others and come back to the hard problems later. Worked for the ACT, anyway... I got a 30 two weeks before my 16th birthday.

Do the others and come back to the hard problems later. Worked for the ACT, anyway... I got a 30 two weeks before my 16th birthday.

Usually doing the toughest job first works best for me, but I may have to do one of the easy ones first just to keep from getting more behind. I promised him the draft by tomorrow morning, so I can't put it off anymore. I may just pull a late night tonight after the kids go to bed and knock it out, even if I hate what I write -- he'll probably love it, LOL.

That may change my immediate need to a big cup of convenience store french vanilla cappuccino...mega caffeine....:Eyecrazy:

It's here: www.edmondsremodel.com

I can not understand why we haven't had an offer yet. Even a ridiculous lowball would be at least a starting point.

Maybe you need a different agent? What's the market like there? My sister in law is in the area and I'll forward the listing to her just in case she knows someone on the market.

I need something to munch on and my 10 yo ate my last pear.

A shower. I'm stinky from working out. And amazingly, no one annoyed me. It wasn't busy. Maybe the New Year's people are bailing already?

Taurus - have you considered staging your property? The inside looks great, but it might be useful to have the house staged a bit.

Full body massage and enough money to finish off my debt.

I'd settle for just the massage though...:)

Give me your address and I'll come rub you down. Mmmm, yeah....

A winning lottery ticket. All my other needs would pretty much just take care of themselves after that.

Taurus - have you considered staging your property? The inside looks great, but it might be useful to have the house staged a bit.

We've staged it to the extent that we can. We're still living here, so we can't yank out all our furniture and replace it with chic rented stuff for when there's a showing.

I'm not sure what more our agent can do, marketing-wise. He's the one who put together the website, it's advertised in the local real estate mags, in Craigslist and in the MLS. The virtual tour is really nice, having a section at the end on the local beachfront park.

It's just really weird. People leave feedback that says they love the kitchen, the neighborhood and yard...yet they don't make an offer.

We have the place listed at $385k in an area where two of the homes up the block (almost identical split-level floorplans) sold for $375k and $420k this past July. The $375k house is like stepping into 1977 all over again. Almost no updating, but the original appliances etc. are all in really good shape. The other one is a little bigger, sits at the top of the hill and has a much more "finished" basement. I wasn't surprised to see it go for over four hundred grand.

The local high school, Kamiak was in the top 1000 in the nation last time I looked, so if anybody knows a friend or relative moving to the Seattle area who wants a spot to park their RV in a fantastic school district, have 'em visit the website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom