Saints What are you looking for in the Monday Night game? (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
During the Monday Night contest between the Raiders/Saints there are lots of things to look for questions to answer.

For me during the Monday Night game I'm Curious to see how PJ Williams and Baun will be used as well how Ruiz will fare in his debut. If Williams is productive in his snaps, Baun and Ruiz have good debuts it be a big positive and reinforce the depth of this very talented roster.

What are you looking for in Mondays game or what particular questions are you looking to be answered?

During the Monday Night contest between the Raiders/Saints there are lots of things to look for questions to answer.

For me during the Monday Night game I'm Curious to see how PJ Williams and Baun will be used as well how Ruiz will fare in his debut. If Williams is productive in his snaps, Baun and Ruiz have good debuts it be a big positive and reinforce the depth of this very talented roster.

What are you looking for in Mondays game or what particular questions are you looking to be answered?

1- See if the D and the ST show up like they did last week.

2- See if Drew remembers how to throw the football.

3- See if TH, AK, Cook and Murray crank it up a notch.

How well the defense plays against the run. Raiders have one of the better rushing attacks and if we are going to contend for a title, the defense needs to stop the rush on the road.

what’s the deal with Davenport? Any updates?

What Deonte Harris can do with (hopefully) more offensive/WR snaps. Being real, TQS can't be depended to have a big game or even catch something. Harris has shown a nose for finding holes on bubble screens (believe that's the correct name for them) and with his speed, he could turn a 5 yard slant into a 80 yard TD.

I know Payton wants to keep him healthy for special teams, but the dude can be a downright mismatch nightmare for defenses.

For me Ruiz, if he starts, will be a guy to watch. We really need to do a better job than a pass and run blocking and hopefully Ruiz will give us that last piece to solidify and improve our offense!

I'd like to see us dominate with the run game. With our line and our backfield we should be able to eat the clock and score in the thirties.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom