Saints What are you looking for in the Monday Night game? (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

Swimmer is my friend
Reaction score
During the Monday Night contest between the Raiders/Saints there are lots of things to look for questions to answer.

For me during the Monday Night game I'm Curious to see how PJ Williams and Baun will be used as well how Ruiz will fare in his debut. If Williams is productive in his snaps, Baun and Ruiz have good debuts it be a big positive and reinforce the depth of this very talented roster.

What are you looking for in Mondays game or what particular questions are you looking to be answered?

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
During the Monday Night contest between the Raiders/Saints there are lots of things to look for questions to answer.

For me during the Monday Night game I'm Curious to see how PJ Williams and Baun will be used as well how Ruiz will fare in his debut. If Williams is productive in his snaps, Baun and Ruiz have good debuts it be a big positive and reinforce the depth of this very talented roster.

What are you looking for in Mondays game or what particular questions are you looking to be answered?
1- See if the D and the ST show up like they did last week.

2- See if Drew remembers how to throw the football.

3- See if TH, AK, Cook and Murray crank it up a notch.

HAGZILLA

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How well the defense plays against the run. Raiders have one of the better rushing attacks and if we are going to contend for a title, the defense needs to stop the rush on the road.

what’s the deal with Davenport? Any updates?

BelowZero

Professional Troll
Reaction score
What Deonte Harris can do with (hopefully) more offensive/WR snaps. Being real, TQS can't be depended to have a big game or even catch something. Harris has shown a nose for finding holes on bubble screens (believe that's the correct name for them) and with his speed, he could turn a 5 yard slant into a 80 yard TD.

I know Payton wants to keep him healthy for special teams, but the dude can be a downright mismatch nightmare for defenses.

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'd like to see us dominate with the run game. With our line and our backfield we should be able to eat the clock and score in the thirties.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Saints Enter Bye Week Looking to Repeat History SR News Page Articles 0
Looking for Drew's 2nd half/OT numbers..... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
lonestarcajun Monday Night football gave us a great reminder Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
OutlawSaint Question regarding Saints vs Panthers possibility of being postponed to Monday or Tuesday. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Saints Film Room: Breakdown of the 5 most important plays from Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Why is Sheldon Rankins optimistic about what's to come? Start with the shimmy he hit Monday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
LifeForceDave 2 Monday night games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Justin Herbert's 4th TD pass against Saints breaks Monday Night Football rookie record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Chargers Monday Night Football Inactives List: Marshon Lattimore, Jared Cook, and Marcus Davenport are active. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Chargers: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Chargers promote Joe Gaziano, Troymaine Pope for Monday’s game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill Analysis ***Official Chargers @ Saints Monday Night Game Thread*** Gameday Board 2784
Jared Cook, Sheldon Rankins are expected to play Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Three things to watch in Saints vs. Chargers Monday night showdown Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Best bets for Monday Night Football: Chargers at Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas, C.J. Gardner-Johnson altercation results in Thomas not playing Monday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints WR Michael Thomas ruled out for Monday night after altercation with teammate Saints RSS News Feeds 0
So_$@int Silly Saints Monday night game.. CHARGERS Vs. SAINTS Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Saints rule out WR Michael Thomas for Monday's game against Chargers: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rule out Michael Thomas for Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Anybody want to see the NFC South Standings look like this after Monday? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
Saints vs. Chargers on Monday night: Here are four things we're keeping an eye on Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints list Michael Thomas as questionable for Monday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Injury report: 3 Saints ruled out, 6 are questionable for Monday night against Chargers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Rams vs. 49ers: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bills vs. Titans: Tuesday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Jack N/S Tuesday Night Football: Bills @ Titans Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Penalty for C.J. Gardner-Johnson helmet toss wouldn’t have extended last night’s game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Super44 General player grades last night. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Super44 Nominal amount of penalties last night. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Vikings vs. Seahawks: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0