What are you reading? (1 Viewer)

I started reading Building a Bridge by Fr. James Martin.

Reading "American Radical". The true story of a Muslim FBI undercover agent.

I started reading Building a Bridge by Fr. James Martin.

Interesting. I've got Made for Love by Fr. Mike Schmitz on the table right now. I'm finishing the last chapter of a book I've been trying to finish for the last 3 months and this one is next.

Interesting. I've got Made for Love by Fr. Mike Schmitz on the table right now. I'm finishing the last chapter of a book I've been trying to finish for the last 3 months and this one is next.

The paperback is the revised edition. The hard cover is the original. So, I went paper.

anyone read “locked in” and “head on” by john scalzi?

easy to read, borderline ya. the story, however, is fantastic. i couldn’t stop reading.

Having signed up for kindle unlimited, I've started reading more and more again. I've got 5 books and one graphic novel downloaded right now and just returned one of the Hellboy comics. But, I'm reading The Handmaid's Tale, The Big Book of Serial Killers (which the writing appears to have been done by someone who didn't finish high school, but it's more just about the facts of the cases anyway, so it doesn't need to be great), The Life of Pi (loved the movie - we'll see how much better the book is), A Killer's Mind (only got it because it was suggested and had over 4 *'s in reviews) and You Have the Right to Remain Innocent (quick read about never talking to the police under any circumstances - I read half of it in an hour). Oh yeah, The Colony is the graphic novel I'm reading though it's more of a comic book too. It's about settling Roanoke but apparently fictionalized with some horror. Just finished a Bill Bryson book (like made of paper) but can't think of the title for the life of me. I wish this day would hurry up so I can just read and not have to keep stopping to do work while at work.

Anyone have any recommendations on real graphic novels with some length to them?
asterix and obelix, adventures of tintin.

I loved BNW. Less keen on We. Not sure that bodes well or ill...
i hate you for being right sometimes (well, all the time dr jackwad). i don’t even know if i can finish we.

Looking at a couple of professional books about math I’m supposed to be reading while rereading Homer Wallins book Pearl Harbor: Why How Fleet Salvage and Final Appraisal Book about the salvage efforts after Pearl Harbor. A nice compliment to Daniel Madsen’s book Resurrection about the same topic.

Looking at a couple of professional books about math I’m supposed to be reading while rereading Homer Wallins book Pearl Harbor: Why How Fleet Salvage and Final Appraisal Book about the salvage efforts after Pearl Harbor. A nice compliment to Daniel Madsen’s book Resurrection about the same topic.

I'd like to read that... Both... How interesting...

They actually are really interesting books. Resurrection is probably the more nutty gritty hands on salvage book of them but they are both really good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom