What are you thankful for? (1 Viewer)

hrussell

The Girl is so Dangerous
Reaction score
I've been blessed with so many wonderful things along with a lot of horrible things. I'm thankful that I have the best family and friends to help through the best and worst situations. I'm thankful I was lucky enough to find a good job shortly after college and that my dad found a job and got to move back home just in time for the holidays. I'm thankful for the troops fighting over seas and I wish all of them could come home and be with their families. I also have the BEST boyfriend any girl could ever ask for.

Thanksgiving always make you think about all the great things in your life. I hope everyone has a fantastic and delicious Turkey day!

What are you thankful for?

I'm pretty thankful that unlike last year I'm on holiday for Thanksgiving this year because it means I get to see all 3 games tomorrow & not have to get up at stupid o'clock to go to work after staying up until 5am.

nuthin. nuthin at all.
:hihi:

Thankful for my hubby. Thankful for winning $253 at the IP tonight off a $20 start (plus 2 free buffets). And thankful for a pill for MS, which I started almost 2 weeks ago. No more shots!!! And tomorrow, when the Cowpatties go splat I will be thankful for all the rubbing it in I will be able to do!

I'm thankful that I have a good job -- that I have a solid retirement to look at when I turn 60. I'm thankful that neither of my children have any serious problems. I'm thankful that I have a great wife who supports me.

I am thankful that I am getting promoted in the reserves soon -- something that I thought would NEVER happen. I'm also thankful that I have the gift of music in my life and that I can make people happy with it.

My family is healthy. I'm healthy.

Sounds cheesy, but I'm thankful that my old dog is still here with me. Every day is a gift to be cherished.

I'm thankful that this is my last Thanksgiving and Christmas here in Texas, and that I'll get to move back home to New Orleans soon. Austin has been very good to me, but there's no place like home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom