What are you wearing? ;) (1 Viewer)

Living in Colorado, I layer. Long sleeve thermal with black Brees Jersey. Saints hoodie then a Saints jacket. Based on how we are doing, the layers come off. I try to make it to a Saints bar (Stoney's) in Denver to have some gumbo and cheer with the millions............and millions.....of Saints fans. Attire never changes.

Wore my Brees color rush I got for Christmas at the beginning of the Eagles game. Changed to my Brees black jersey at halftime. Sticking with the black one since we’ll be wearing black for this game. Color rush on standby.

I haven’t developped any lucky clothing so I will just go with... whatever. But what’s more important, is my lucky game watching spot. When I’m too nervous to sit, I stand at my kitchen island and drink bourbon. Fantastic things have happened during game while I’m in that spot. I have a feeling tomorrow I will be getting shart faced but I’m doing the right thing by doing so

Not sure of the jersey yet (Drew...Gleason...Rickey) but will be wearing my Saints running pants...Saints socks...Saints shoes....and possible Saints hat.

Black Saints sweat pants, black Saints t shirt with Number 1 Dad on the back. Will start with my black #31 Byrd jersey (don't judge me) and will have my black Shockey on standby. Saints baseball cap completes the ensemble. Also have black and white striped saints socks that I haven't worn this year so they too will be on standby if I feel the need to change things up.

I used to wear my Fujita jersey for every game but this year because the games are very early in the morning, I just kept on my Saints pajama bottoms (very well worn) and a Big Chin Guy t-shirt. Don't want to create a jinx, so I'm going to keep up the routine.

PJs... but wide awake here in Nevada and haven't slept a wink. ?

Game time attire TBD. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom