What are you wearing? ;) (1 Viewer)

Old school black Deuce #26 Reebok jersey, with black warmup pants and black baseball cap with FDL logo

Blacked out to go to the game. Black sweats with Drew jersey over the top and black Payton Saints visor. I am ready.

Depending how games goes, either my Vilma or Meachem jersey. Those jerseys carried me through ‘09 playoffs so I’m hoping for same result. Who Dat?!?

My black underwear is all that is lucky. As long as I have them on we got this. Come 6pm they may be all I have on. :cool:

What are YOU wearing...?

Oh, wait, not that kinda thread. :yelrotflmao:

On a serious note, an old Beebo's restaurant t-shirt under my black saints polo with a black and grey new era saints fitted cap. Got a batch of week old frozen cs&s gumbo thawing in the crockpot, and some turbo dog on ice.

I eyeballed the "Free Sean Payton" tee, but that one isn't a winner until the SB.

Primary:
Black thermal foundation (finding myself in the Seattle area today due to a long standing vacation trip), black Cameron Jordan #94 jersey, Saints PJ bottoms, white Saints ballcap purchased from the Dome pro shop, Alaskan Amber in my right hand, Crown Royal in my left hand, and my "rally" candle lit & lighting the way to ATL.

Backup:
Replace Jordan jersey with white DB9 super bowl XLIV jersey.

note: its only weird if it doesn't work, right??

I'm wearing my outfit that went 8-0. I wore it for the ravens, vikings, rams, bengals, falcons (thanks giving), bucs, panthers, and last but not least Steelers. It consists of my grey and gold saints hat, grey and gold saints shirt, white and gold shorts, and white and gold adidas shoes.

Ok, we have had an entire season to test our lucky hats, our comeback jerseys and our old faithful shirts. What ya got? What are you starting the game with? Whats your backup plan?

We are undefeated in color rush this year and although we are in black on black, I'm hoping to bring that color rush magic in spirit to the team. Starting the game in Mark Ingram color rush jersey, If needed, Drew Brees jersey comes out, and if desperate, my only black jersey RB25 will have to prove itself once again. Reggie Bush, Rafael Bush, whatever works!
What I've worn all season. My Drew Bree's goat shirt. WHO DAT!!!

The Brees jersey I wore to the first game back after Katrina, every home playoff win since, and the Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom