What are you when flying on a plane? (1 Viewer)

What are you?

• Window Viewer

Votes: 67 60.9%
  • Aisle Hopper

Votes: 41 37.3%
  • Middle Sitter

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I recently read an article about a report on passenger's seat preference. This was done with British Airways. So I am going to make a poll to see what y'all prefer. This will be based off of seats in a row of three like on a 737, 757, A319, A318 and so on. Those seat configurations.

So the question is: Are you a window viewer, aisle hopper, or a middle sitter?

Feel free to give a reason for your choice in the poll.

I'm a window viewer. I love sitting next to the window and being able to see outside whenever I want. As for getting out of the seat, I don't mind squeezing past two other people because I'm skinny or having them get up so I can get out.

stupid for not being in the plane... or as George Carlin would say "leave that **** to the dare devils"

aisle ftw

I am 6'5" and much prefer an aisle seat so I can get up and stretch. I have flown enough in my lifetime that watching the tops of clouds no longer impresses me.

I prefer First Class. You can sit on the window and still have all the legroom you need.

And it really irritates me when they don't close the little mesh curtain in front the peons in coach. Don't look at me - I want to eat my processed cheese spread and have my vodka screwdriver in peace.

Im 6ft5 so i prefer the aisle. It gives me the opportunity to stretch out. Its also easier to choke the person in front of me when he /she lays their seat back in my lap.

I like the window. But who the heck chooses the middle?

Read a grown man can't sit near a child on British Airways.

Edit: nvm, looks like a lawsuit changed that policy in 2010.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom