What are your expectations? C'mon guys.. (2 Viewers)

How many times do we have to throw it to Cadet, Fleener, and Coleman before we realize it's probably not a good idea?
I expect in a tight game to have at least a TO or two at the end.

I expect to not get FG blocked or have snap issues or some kind of special teams issue.

I expect the playcaller to see what everyone else sees and not plug Brandon Coleman in with the game on the line, and I expect him to stop forcing Fleener after the third drop or poorly run route. And U expect a better plan than Cadet.

I expect to usually lose when we've thrown the ball 40+ times and underutilized the run yet again.

I'm with you on the defense but dodgy personnel and coaching decisions and the need to double down on those decisions are still killing this team this year and proving the margin of loss when are short on talent.

Defense can still get better and better but unless the leadership finds it's fundamental football smarts again it won't matter much. It's mind boggling you are calling Brandon Coleman's number in those situations and that you keep forcing it to Fleener. Better to give those snaps to Ingram on the ground.

I'm seeing what I expected and what I wanted. The only thing we haven't done is win.

Which kinda renders the rest moot...but I didn't expect us to do a lot of winning anyway. Just that if we did...it wouldn't surprise me.

I expect our team, with a lot of young players on all levels, to improve as the season goes. I also think we have good coaches, which will aid in that improvement.

I'll say this a lot because it really applies.

Our train is on schedule. And it'll stay on schedule unless we do something drastic in a foolhardy effort to "win now."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom