Saints What are your favorite highlights/ players of the 2019 Saints season (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This season ended earlier than most thought. Wanted to see what your favorite players or highlights of the season are. Plus what do you look forward to next season/draft and free agency.

One memory that stands out to me was coming home to check the score on the Seattle game, bracing myself for the ugly that was waiting and having my eyebrows damn near shoot off my face. The Saints were up like 22-7 or something. I remember thinking "Hmm, they just might be ok".

Beating the Cowboys. Shy Tuttle stiff arming Matt Ryan back into his Pilgrim days. That Atlanta fan saying Matt Ryan looked like a Pilgrim. Defeating Dallas.

That MNF guy yelling, "Touchdown pass number 540 in the 504!" Cheesy, but memorable. Holding Dallas to 10 points. Jameis Winston throwing picks. Against the Saints or whoever. Handing the Cowboys their first loss.

Demario Davis doing Demario Davis things. Will Lutz kicking the game winner in the season opener. Sending Dallas crashing back down to earth. The easy-breesy Colts game. I appreciate those stress-free games so much. I'm sure there are others, but mostly beating Dallas with our second string quarterback.

I love Demario Davis doing his thing. Ferocious as a lion on the field yet he prays for the man he knocks out. How can you not respect that?

I absolutely love Demario Davis...That guy plays with so much heart and ferocity. I also will never forget the love the fans show Teddy Bridgewater in the Tampa game by chanting Teddy as he kept the Saints going in the right direction while Drew was out.

Even though they were called back, Deonte Harris had a big return in one game and Cam Jordan’s TD. Both great plays. Harris has been really fun to watch.

Of course, Taysom Hill had plenty of awesome moments. He’s very exciting to watch. Throwing and catching TDs, trucking people while smiling the whole time.

Some awesome moments this season, for sure. Overcoming losing Brees by going 5-0. Though we ultimately fell short, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Drew Brees coming back from injury and throwing 25 TDs (26 total TDs) to only 2 Ints (of which 1 should not have counted).

It nearly equaled that 11 game stretch to open the 2018 season (29 TDs, 2 Ints).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom