What are your go to Halloween movies? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone remember the movie “Something Wicked this Way Comes”) I’m trying to find it streaming, but it’s nowhere to be found.

Yes, I believe it came out in the 80's? I remember it fondly....

Yes, I believe it came out in the 80's? I remember it fondly....
Same, and I might have recommended it earlier ... but was thinking Something Wicked this Way Comes might be a bit slow-paced for today's kids. Plenty of creepy, though.

I’m watching Fright Night (1985).

There’s nothing particularly good about it, but it has a certain appeal. Probably the fourth or fifth time I have seen it.

i'll say, at this point, forget movies. watch reruns of "are you afraid of the dark?" instead.

• Hocus Pocus
  • It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
  • Garfield's Halloween Adventure
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Coco
  • Halloween Town ( 1 - 4)
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • Hotel Transylvania

Evil Dead 2 is a laugh riot. Army of Darkness is also good, but not really horror.

The Addam's Family movies for younger kids. Not horror, but gothic vibes. The new cartoon one wasn't a trash fire.

For the adults, there's lots of good options. I would second the recent IT movies as really good horror done well. You can never go wrong with Cabin in the Woods if you want to keep it light.

If you want to preview some horror movies, check out the channel Dead Meat on YouTube. 15-25min synopses of tons of horror flicks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom