What Black Friday "Super-Deal" will you be standing in line for tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

I would rather somebody remove my fingernails with a set of rusty pliers.

I'm dreading venturing out tommorow for a haircut.

Tommorow has three elements I generally hate--really crowded places I don't want to be, shopping, and traffic.

And don't get me started on the soccer moms.

I plan on staying indoors, barely moving a muscle, and generally being fat and lazy while I eat leftovers all weekend until it istime for the Saints.

I just think that my fiance will have something diferent to say to me.

I intend to look forward to the one that lets me leave work and not have to deal with anymore of the idiots that waited in line for 6+ hours to save $50ish on a laptop. If I told you that I would give you $50 but you had to stand outside in the cold for 6 hours or more for it you would laugh on any other day. Somehow it makes perfect sense if it is the day after Thanksgiving.

60" toshiba plasma at BB looks nice,shame I dont have $1500.

I plan to somewhat participate in the festivities.

By staying at home and waiting for the news when they show clips of hundreds of people getting in fistfights and trampling each other so they can possibly get one of the 40 or 50 desktop computers (or laptops, or TVs) on sale.

Those clips always crack me up...I'm convinced it is a joke played by the retailers for our amusement!

I'm not planning on joining the crowds at 4am but some of the good deals are also available online without leaving the house! This site has some of the details:

www.bfads.net

No Way, Jose!!!

After 5 years of working in retail hell, I plan on avoiding "Black Friday" like Katrina is in the gulf again. All of you crazy people can have a good time tomorrow. I'll keep my sanity, thank you!:no: :no: :no:

Last edited:
My La. Tech band nerd Daughter #3 has to be back in Ruston before 3:00 tomorrow for practice so she can play at the game Saturday. Looks like I'm on the road all day tomorrow.

I'd rather pay more for everything than to get angry at the people that will be fighting for the stuff. That stuff is not good for me.....brings out my temper.

I would rather somebody remove my fingernails with a set of rusty pliers.

What's the difference between using rusty pliers and new pliers when pulling one's fingernails out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom