What book needs to made into a show/movie? (1 Viewer)

I agree on both of those and I'll add any of the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.

Kooldak,

"One Shot" is in the works as a Paramount Pictures production.

As for my choices....along with Jack Reacher, I'll add a couple of Dean Koontz books.

"Lightning" would be a great movie, and "Strangers" would make a great mini-series.

Kooldak,

"One Shot" is in the works as a Paramount Pictures production.

As for my choices....along with Jack Reacher, I'll add a couple of Dean Koontz books.

"Lightning" would be a great movie, and "Strangers" would make a great mini-series.

Cool. Thanks, I didn't know that.

'll watch for it. Casting Reacher will be the key to making that movie a success...

Antipop you just be clockin me

Also Henlein is one of my favorite authors. I think they need to make siasl into a movie.

add me to the stranger in a strange land group. also the moon is a harsh mistress and robots of dawn. Arthur C Clarke's rendezvous with rama and islands in the sky

Mine is George R.R. Martin. I'd like to see Song of Ice and Fire put into an HBO show in the style of Rome (his material is R-rated).

I'll second or third that....except it may be longer than the Robert Jordan series by the time he's done. A new one should be due out soon, eh?

I would have also said Dragonlance but the other day I went by the RedBox and saw a cartoon version of the first book (dragon of autumn something). It was PG-13 and Keifer Sutherland was in it, I though 'cool', and rented it.....now I wish they would remake that movie.....

I would also throw in the IceWind Dale trilogy by RA Salvatore but he later ones may be better.

How about the Dark Force Rising series by Timothy Zahn....:worthy:

moon is a harsh mistress would be a cool idea. it's kinda like 1984 and would be a cool scifi film.

I need to get back into reading. I should catch up on some of these.

I just realized "Ender's Game" is currently being filmed - can't wait for that.

"Incarnations of Immortality" could be interesting

"The Worthing Saga"

LS

"American Gods" Anyone not reading Neil Gaiman should be. I'd also second the Elric Saga, that could be a real cool film series, if they could somehow factor in all the Eternal Champion books into one series (thinkin HBO here) that could be real good too.

"American Gods" Anyone not reading Neil Gaiman should be. I'd also second the Elric Saga, that could be a real cool film series, if they could somehow factor in all the Eternal Champion books into one series (thinkin HBO here) that could be real good too.

I agree on Neil Gaiman, but I think I like "Anansi Boys" better. I also think it might translate to film better and it had the comedic edge that I like.

Almost forgot Julian May's Galactic Mileiu series. That would make a helluva miniseries if they started with The Surveillance and went all the way through.

I agree on Neil Gaiman, but I think I like "Anansi Boys" better. I also think it might translate to film better and it had the comedic edge that I like.

Hmmm, comedic...how about "Good Omens". That actually might make a great movie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom