What can we as fans realistically do... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
To hold Greg McMahon accountable? How do we get our voice heard? How can Payton continue to promise us greatness, while allowing such mediocrity or even ineptitude to continue on his staff? In this day of social media where the masses have a voice, someone smarter than me must surely know a way that we can put this staffing decision under pressure.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Nothing.

You are a fan of one of the smallest market teams in the league. The NFL and just as much so, the sports media, do not give a crap about you.

In fact, they will go out of their way to excuse the bad calls because it benefited one of the huge market teams and that plays toward their business model.

The only thing fans can do is not go to the games, but then you need a whole bunch of fans to join in for it to have any effect. In other words, nothing.

We can protest #NOT OUR SPECIAL TEAMS COACH. LOL

Greg McMahon's coaching has been down right terrible. Is this really an example we want for our children who are watching? Is terrible special teams play now acceptable? #notourspecialteamscoach

Nothing.

And that's why anyone who says "we" when referring to the saints is an idiot.

Nothing.

You are a fan of one of the smallest market teams in the league. The NFL and just as much so, the sports media, do not give a crap about you.

In fact, they will go out of their way to excuse the bad calls because it benefited one of the huge market teams and that plays toward their business model.

He was talking about McMahon, which is totally under Payton's control.

Nothing.

Denver is not a huge market, although it is bigger than New Orleans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing.

And that's why anyone who says "we" when referring to the saints is an idiot.
Then I'm an idiot. When MY team takes the field, in my heart I'm right there with them. My heart breaks a little bit with every loss. I'm overjoyed with every win.

WE are the WhoDat nation, and I have a huge family, whether they're black or white, republican or democrat.

WE will find a way to beat those guys one of these years. I'm right there with them on every snap, as are thousands of my WhoDat brothers and sisters. It doesn't matter if I'm getting paid by them or not. It doesn't matter if I've been drafted or signed a contract or not. They're my team just as much as if I had.

I'm a Saints fan by choice. I'm a diehard, bleed black and gold member of my family. WhoDat!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom