Votes: 15 8.7%
  • BISHOP

Votes: 36 20.9%
  • KNIGHT

Votes: 72 41.9%
  • PAWN

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters
He is a pawn. You move him just a little past the line of scrimmage to entice the attack while you set up the deep kill with a receiver.

Bishop. Moves in any direction really fast, but never straight forward.

And for some reason, the Bishop looks like he would be surprisingly bad at returning punts.

But the other guy always has to be aware that the Bishop is there. That's something, right?

No, this thread doesn't end well.

Knight obviously. Hops over other pieces, moves laterally a little too much for your liking sometimes, weaker then most other pieces other then a pawn but if you place him just right...

Best Answers.

A queen, he can strike from anywhere, his tendency for the big play often leaves him exposed to mistakes, and outside of a couple of plays ultimately doesn't do too much throughout the course of a game.

Knight obviously. Hops over other pieces, moves laterally a little too much for your liking sometimes, weaker then most other pieces other then a pawn but if you place him just right...

Bishop. Moves in any direction really fast, but never straight forward. And for some reason, the Bishop looks like he would be surprisingly bad at returning punts. But the other guy always has to be aware that the Bishop is there.

These kind of threads need to be saved for the off season.

These types of threads should be saved for never......what kind of chess piece is Reggie? What a ridiculous question! What's next? What kind of sandwich is Sean Payton? What kind of fabric pattern is Jeremy Shockey? What stock pattern best represents the play of Thomas Morestead?

Normally I would avoid threads with topics I have no interest in, but this is THAT bad.

These types of threads should be saved for never......what kind of chess piece is Reggie? What a ridiculous question! What's next? What kind of sandwich is Sean Payton? What kind of fabric pattern is Jeremy Shockey? What stock pattern best represents the play of Thomas Morestead?

Normally I would avoid threads with topics I have no interest in, but this is THAT bad.

Hmmmmmm that is a GREAT point. Exactly what kind of sandwich is Sean Payton? :scratch:

(For the love of everything good please noone respond 40-burger.... that's so lame)

I agree with knight. Perfect fit in fact. No peice can do what the knight does and in chess you always have to account for what is going on with the knight. Queen is pretty close second, but i say knight fits more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom