What college students do for fun these days (non substance thread) (1 Viewer)

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2MXNIEofjzQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2MXNIEofjzQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mods there is one bad word in this video. Should I delete it?

You would be surprised Brandon. If my academic experiences mean anything important to this thread and by God I hope they do, then yes their are some real yahoos in the college world right now. Fraternities, partying till you are deaf, dumb, and blind and other sordid stuff . that stuff isn't made up at all. Big time schools are notorious for having students drop out because they did not do their jobs or make the grade or has misplaced priorities.

FWIW I am lucky I go to a commuter college, their are a lot of students out their the professors does not care if you show up or not. your just a number to him/her. You really have to take it to the grind stone with some educators, be assertive even it means you getting labeled an *******. some students don't do that and they pay the price

man how can you not ko someone just standing there. punching with my weak arm could knock that guy out. he has to hit fast and hard to make his brain hit his skull. not only is this guy a moron the guys punching are sissies.

Kid can take a hit.

The guys hitting him are hopefully drunk, because with hand skills like that the kid taking the shots could probably beat all of them at the same time. Not exactly Kimbo over here, but that was bad.

And stupid.

You would be surprised Brandon. If my academic experiences mean anything important to this thread and by God I hope they do, then yes their are some real yahoos in the college world right now. Fraternities, partying till you are deaf, dumb, and blind and other sordid stuff . that stuff isn't made up at all. Big time schools are notorious for having students drop out because they did not do their jobs or make the grade or has misplaced priorities.

FWIW I was lucky to even get into a commuter college, their are a lot of students out their the professors does not care if you show up or not. your just a number to him/her. You really have to take it to the grind stone with some educators, be assertive even it means you getting labeled an *******. some students don't do that and they pay the price

Fixed it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom