What Colts fans think of the Saints. (1 Viewer)

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
I refuse to believe that the Saints are better than the Giants...

From what I have been watching, the Giants are getting tired and are having an off day today. Theyve been on the road for almost 5 weeks besides Oakland. Also, the Saints are at home. I was really hoping they stayed undefeated so we can go undefeated and face them in the Super Bowl if both our teams made it.

They need a BYE week ASAP

http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=46433

What don't these people understand about when one team dominates another? I guess the Giants were just THAT tired after 6 weeks of playing.. boo hoo.

Saints passing game is 4 real yo!

Brees is toooooo accurate ?????? my god it felt like it never missed a throw.
Look at his no name receivers, my god....they ate the giants d alive.

I'm sorry. Marques Colston is a no name receiver???? Lance Moore isn't known after a 10 td season last year???? Am I missing something here?

That's why I don't bother with what other fans/media think of the Saints. Let them say what they wanna say and believe what they wanna believe, but we all know the Saints are for real.

It looks like one poster saying we are not as good as the Giants, and the majority disagreeing...

oh, but the giants were on an off day, eagles played with a backup QB (doesnt matter if he had an amazing game) and the jets are overrated!!!

every excuse is valid to continue to think that this are the same ol saints.

im getting to the point where Im starting to look like a saints-fan smacktalker instead of a colts fan... but seriously, how can anybody doubt which is the better team? the only real teams the giants have faced are dallas and NO. Dallas have put 31 on them despite throwing 3 picks, and the saints have put 48 on them. That defense is not that good anymore.

Yeah, most of the posts disagree with the OP. This is my favorite.

Let em think we are the same ole saints. When we hit em in th mouth and win by 20 they'll continue to make excuses and deny that after 40+ years we finally have a good all around team!

The more people underestimate us the better the W's are!:hihi:

The guy's right.

That brutal road game vs Oakland took it all out of them.

Going visit Fisherman's Wharf and the Golden Gate bridge instead of practicing on Friday.

It takes it's toll.

They can say what they want, as far as I'm concerned, they are the only team in our class right now. If I have to watch the highlights of Denver or Minn. pulling another game out there butts, i think I'll just go have my eyes removed. I mean come on Colts and Saints up here.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone else Down HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most of the posters on that board are very knowledgeable it seems, they are setting the guy straight for the most part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom