What coverge scheme did we run today? (1 Viewer)

Sumdude34

All-Pro
Reaction score
To any of our film heroes on the forum (Deuce and such), what did we do with our coverage today?

Whatever it's called, it is the same stuff we ran last year when latt was tearing it up. Basically put him on #1 in press man and play defense like LSU used to do with Pat Pete. Lattimore looked like the DROY today, and I just hope we keep running this scheme instead of making him play 10 yards off in zone coverage like before the bye week.

It looked like Cover 2 and allow crossing routes anytime the defensive line couldn’t generate pressure. Or, Cover 2 zone where we left the middle of the field wide open.

Having said that, we played better in the secondary. It’s my sarcastic way of saying we’ve still got a ways to go.

According to Rev Deuce, there was a fair amount of Cover 3 run today.

Same coverage that was ran during the Minny miracle. No communication whatsoever. DA need to do better with this defense with just minutes left in the game. You gt to be able to close it out. I would feel better if offense have the ball instead of defense. Loomis and SP should be on the phone with AR asking what they wanting for PP21. Bring in Peterson ASAP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom