What did he just say? (1 Viewer)

phil413th

All-Pro
Reaction score
Got in from work and catching up on inside training camp coverage on the NFL Network. I had to rewind because Yes he did say the Saints are not a good team. Lorenzo Neal apparently played too many season at FB..... Jamie Dukes and he were speaking on how good the Bucs are going to be this season. Dukes didn't agree with his 10 game wins view of the Bucs. I know I know I just had to vent.

Got in from work and catching up on inside training camp coverage on the NFL Network. I had to rewind because Yes he did say the Saints are not a good team. Lorenzo Neal apparently played too many season at FB..... Jamie Dukes and he were speaking on how good the Bucs are going to be this season. Dukes didn't agree with his 10 game wins view of the Bucs. I know I know I just had to vent.

And was the reasoning behind us not being a "good" team?

NFLN comes up with some crazy stuff. After the Bailey getting cut blurb. Now Bucs are better than Saints. Who is their QB?

NFLN comes up with some crazy stuff. After the Bailey getting cut blurb. Now Bucs are better than Saints. Who is their QB?

The funny thing was dude ask him are you saying the Bucs will win the South? I'm not saying that but the will be in the playoffs.
Man up and stop the hate! Man, did the Saints cut him or let him walk?

I just cancelled NFLN a couple months ago.. Aside from old replays of games I can't stand it anymore.

I saw this too they said that the saints are not a great team
we could have jesus on our team and they still wouldn't say that we're good

He's just an angry ex employee.

I thought he was referring to running game.... That why he didn't even mention Atlanta. But he went further with the we don't have are great team. Just proves he is just a talking head that may have had to many shots to the head.

Drew Brees called Neal one of his all-time favorite teammates from San Diego in his book. Is this friendly motivation from him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom