What did they say about Deuce on first take? (1 Viewer)

fish321

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I only caught the last 2 seconds, they had a video of Deuce and were saying something about Thomas and Bush. Did anyone see it that could give a recap?

Just talked about pushing his bonus back and how Payton openly stated he has concerns about Deuce returning.

Just talked about pushing his bonus back and how Payton openly stated he has concerns about Deuce returning.

not questioning you personally, but I don't remember reading/hearing anything about Payton having concerns about him returning. Anyone know where that came from?

not questioning you personally, but I don't remember reading/hearing anything about Payton having concerns about him returning. Anyone know where that came from?

I can't look for a link as I'm busy at work, but I read that as well, so I can vouch. I think it was actually in the T-P.

I can't look for a link as I'm busy at work, but I read that as well, so I can vouch. I think it was actually in the T-P.

I can vouch for that to, I remember reading that also....we ALL want him back because he is Duece, but this situation is usually the beginning of the end for players in this league, we see it all the time.

It was on first take. A beat writer for the Dallas Morning News said that when she was asked about the status of Deuce. That is when she stated that Payton says of his concern with Deuce's status.

Here is the quote from yesterday's T-P:

"Payton said he had concerns about the health of running back Deuce McAllister's knees, though he added McAllister's rehabilitation from surgery on his left anterior cruciate ligament and microfracture surgery on his right knee were progressing well.
"I think you have to have some concern with what he does and the position he plays," Payton said. "As best we can, we're trying to gather all the information and seeing how he responds to the treatment and rehab."

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-4/1207201092309700.xml&coll=1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom