what did you see tonight? (1 Viewer)

Anybody remember Bobby Scott? Backed up Archie for ten years. Then when Bum traded Manning and Scott took over he couldn't throw the ball past the line scrimmage.

Danny Wuerffel was the backwards helmet. I don't think Shuler was ever on the field long enough to get hit.

But the worst Saints QB of all-time was Richard Todd

The Saints used to have this tendency to bring in players that had good days against them at one point. Then when they got here they were a shadow of what they showed against the Saints (Richard Todd, Eric Allen)

Anybody remember Bobby Scott? Backed up Archie for ten years. Then when Bum traded Manning and Scott took over he couldn't throw the ball past the line scrimmage.

And yet a Bobby Scott led Saints team once beat The Atlanta Falcons 30-0. (Que the 'blind squirrel' adage) :hihi:

You forget Larry Cipa, but I digress.

I’d take Tolliver and Hobert over Savage. Walsh too. Bouman is about equal I guess.

Ryan Griffin has more potential imo also. Canfield sucked. Savage is pretty much the worst backup of the Payton era. I had more faith in Jamie Martin

After one pre season game, I think Hill will back up Drew. They need to keep him off special teams except for holding on extra points and field goals.

I’d take Tolliver and Hobert over Savage. Walsh too. Bouman is about equal I guess.

Ryan Griffin has more potential imo also. Canfield sucked. Savage is pretty much the worst backup of the Payton era. I had more faith in Jamie Martin
tbc i'm pulling for Hill over Savage but I have no idea how you are arriving at your conclusion
how do you come to believe the bolded part?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom