What disgusted you most (1 Viewer)

What disgusted you most about today's game?

• Penalties

Votes: 63 37.5%
  • Turnovers

Votes: 75 44.6%
  • Saint's defense

Votes: 22 13.1%
  • Bush injury

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
the 3 yard passes against a team that is always in position and tackles well. OK, we make 3 yards. you don't get a lot of YAC against this team. Meanwhile almost EVERY TIME we went downfield it worked. Unfortunately, we figured that out too late. That would have opened up some rushing room, too.

but hey, coach has to learn some, too, and I'm confident he will.

guys. guys.. guys ... they came out in the first quarter flatter than kate hudson on a good day. man, it looked like the offense was scared of the ravens defense from the first snap. very confused, too. a bad game plan and it was poorly executed.

biggest surprise: the penalties!!!

basically, the boys just had a huge hangover today. only good thing was that they never did quit and they came back to reality. you can just chalk this one up as a reality check and we all will see how coach payton handles it this week in practice. man, i'd hate to be them this week. coach is gonna hurt them.

go saints

yea but Kate is a damn sight better looking than these guys were today. the worst part of today was turnovers, penalites they can over come but two int for td hurt. without those two scores its a different game even with the penalties

easily the turnovers. 2 pics returned for TDs is inexcusable. Not to mention the INT that Bush threw in the endzone. That is at least a 17 point swing in and by itself. The poor defense bothered me by giving/throwing away 17 points is too much when playing any team in the NFL. With the exception of the Cardinals, who are, who we think they are. :winknudge:

I unfortunately did not get to see the game, but I did not see hardly any Deuce plays on the web stats. Is the ankle still bothering him? I do not understand why we can get almost 5 yards out of Deuce's every touch and not just let him keep rolling. I hope Coach eases up on Reggie for a little bit in the run game and let Deuce do his thing. The passing game is doing great with the exception of 2 int for td. They should have really been trying to establish the run at that point of the game. I am not upset about the Reggie int other than the timing. I actually posted something about the h-back pass from Reggie in the pre-season. I just hope that this is more of a wakeup call and we win out the rest of the games. I still believe that we are that good we just had a little blip today. Happens to the best of them. We'll just get'm next week. Go Saints.

We played lousy, but what made me get up and leave was punting on 4th and 1 in the 3rd quarter when we were down by 3 TDs. So what if we give the ball back to them on our 30, we needed a spark there, and that surrender made me ill. I wanted to see some risk, some confidence, some life. I knew it was over at that moment

Turnovers, with penalties a close second. 5 turnovers against a team that is hungry and 4-2??? Any team would be hard-pressed for a win with this many turnovers. Penalties can also kill a win, but, the Saints do appear to be a team that is able to overcome penalties.

The Saints have a good enough team to overcome turnovers, but the penalties and defense *Ahem* McNair's not that good. *Ahem*, needless to say, weren't helping. Twice the Saints' O marched and cut through the Ravens' D and were in scoring position but miscued last minute. Brees was trying to spread it out to other guys besides the "stars", but they simply didn't show up today. Great effort by him, Colston, Joe Horn, Deuce McAllister, and even Reggie Bush. Overall, I love what you guys have in New Orleans and I have no doubt that you guys will come back.

Being a saints fan in public sporting my Horn jersey and actually sitting in the bar til the final gun through all that embarassing mess... yea that had to be the worst thing...

I voted other just to add that the Saints were outcoached yesterday.

Easily the penalties. How many false starts? Turnovers happen to every team.
I hate having an off week when we're on a roll.
Oh and we made Ronnie Prude look like an all star. He was horrible at LSU.
I'm 42 and I think I can burn him deep. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom