What disgusted you most (1 Viewer)

What disgusted you most about today's game?

• Penalties

Votes: 63 37.5%
  • Turnovers

Votes: 75 44.6%
  • Saint's defense

Votes: 22 13.1%
  • Bush injury

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
i think the penalties..it just kinda showed us that the team wasn't all there mentally..and if you aren't mentally prepared, you see stuff like today

about todays game?

allowing the Ravens to score 35 points.......the RAVENS?!!! That team hasn't scored 35 on anyone since they won the SB againts the Giants. 35 points is an average MONTH for that team........

I'm afraid every game is gonna be a shoot-out the rest of the way, now!

penalties over anything. Other than that, turnovers, which can't be helped sometime. Also, Bush's play was less than stellar. Take 2 of the turnovers back, that's equal to 14 points for us, and -14 for them and we win. Other than that, I thought our boys fought hard. Colston was a warrior as usual. Horn had a pretty darn good game and congrats to him on breaking the Saints WR record for TD's. No one is more deserving. Brees hung in there in the face of adversity, but we just plain ole fashioned, got whipped. It happens. We can't expect to have a perfect season. If we rebound next week and play like we know we can, it's all moot.

The whole team stunk it up, but I'd have to go with the defense since they made the Raven's offense look like the Colts offense.

You forgot to put a choice for "All of the Above". The defense can not get off the field lately, and when they do, they are pinning the offense in bad field position.

Our defensive secondary is passive and does not make any "splash" plays.

Our offense does not spread the field enough. Teams are letting the Wide Receivers run free in the secondary, and we do not take advantage of it enough.

The offense needs to stop pitching the ball to Reggie.

We need to give the ball to Deuce more,. and stop depending on Bush every play early on in the game - until he learns to take care of the ball.

You have to say the penalties, it was like Saint teams of old, 10 penalties i believe, the interceptions etc, its like we didnt practice during the bye week.

Saturday afternoon I watched the Cajuns turn the ball over about 6 or 7 times and today I watched the Saints turn it over 5 times. I've had my fill of turnovers, thank you very much. :hihi:

Penalties. This team looked like one of Haslett's for a while there. And Brees looked like Aaron Brooks for a bit too.

guys. guys.. guys ... they came out in the first quarter flatter than kate hudson on a good day. man, it looked like the offense was scared of the ravens defense from the first snap. very confused, too. a bad game plan and it was poorly executed.

biggest surprise: the penalties!!!

basically, the boys just had a huge hangover today. only good thing was that they never did quit and they came back to reality. you can just chalk this one up as a reality check and we all will see how coach payton handles it this week in practice. man, i'd hate to be them this week. coach is gonna hurt them.

go saints

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom