What Division will lead the NFL in off-season arrests? (1 Viewer)

Which Division Will Lead The NFL In Arrests

• ACF East

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • AFC North

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • AFC South

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • AFC West

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • NFC East

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • NFC North

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • NFC South

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • NFC West

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Lol at this thread. Unfortunately we have TB. At least not the Bengals, though.

Whatever division the Lions Play. NFC North all the way. No contest.

Lol at this thread. Unfortunately we have TB. At least not the Bengals, though.

I'm not trying to be a jerk and I hate bringing this up, but the Bengals arrests have gone down since Chris Henry was killed. I think his death served as a wake-up call for the team.

NFC West, the Rams have this one in the bag.

That's my thought...I think the ownership wants to take this team back to LA and don't give a crap about St Louis anymore, and I think that's gonna affect the players also.

My company has an office in St Louis and the guys I know there think the Rams are outta there and they're gonna end up with the Jags.

Wow...The votes for the NFC East sure shot up there. Which team are you guys expecting to take the lead?

i voted AFC North only because of the bengals and ben roethlisberger......thats about 4 or 5 right there.....you can probably divy it up however you want

hard to vote against the cowboys though. id imagine they may have the most for any team this offseason

Based on last year's track record I'm gonna go with the Lions, although one would hope they've realized the err of their ways since they had such a terrible season.

For those wondering about last offseason, BuzzFeed put together a nice little summary of the 31 Offseason NFL Arrests for 2012.

NFC North, the Lions alone will sit atop the arrests record. Wonder if the Raiders will try to make a return to glory though...

Completely worthless and highly entertaining off-season post. Good stuff - thx

And maybe, one of our lonely stats gurus will get some data and use predictive modeling to get a high probably answer. I think is just as valuable conversation as Loomis find a way to handle the cap .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom