What do I think of Saints fans? and updated predictions.. (1 Viewer)

It's still better than any food in the state if New York!!!

Let's not get crazy. Our holes in the wall might have more character and flavor (especially per $) but there's a couple of things no one does better than NYC, namely Pizza and Chinese food.

Seriously, I was over pizza till I ate at Lombardi's. Simply awesome. Maybe some NY native will chime in and tell me how that's just for the tourists and that the REAL pizza is some place reachable only via manhole, but it's awesome enough.

And Trey Yuen, once the golden standard of what I'd call good chinese, was simply demolished by what could easlily just be another chinese joint in NY, Great NY Noodletown. Holy crap, I could eat that every day.

And those are just two places I stumbled across in 4 days in Manhattan. So, you know, get out more?

But yeah, nobody in NY is going to make crawfish etouffee better than that old lady from New Iberia whose recipe I lifted (and perfected).

Let's not get crazy. Our holes in the wall might have more character and flavor (especially per $) but there's a couple of things no one does better than NYC, namely Pizza and Chinese food.

Seriously, I was over pizza till I ate at Lombardi's. Simply awesome. Maybe some NY native will chime in and tell me how that's just for the tourists and that the REAL pizza is some place reachable only via manhole, but it's awesome enough.

And Trey Yuen, once the golden standard of what I'd call good chinese, was simply demolished by what could easlily just be another chinese joint in NY, Great NY Noodletown. Holy crap, I could eat that every day.

And those are just two places I stumbled across in 4 days in Manhattan. So, you know, get out more?

But yeah, nobody in NY is going to make crawfish etouffee better than that old lady from New Iberia whose recipe I lifted (and perfected).

Then there is NY State's best kept secret in Utica, NY. Utica greens and chicken riggies. so unhealthy yet so good!

YES. Also... if you ever come up here - try Bubble Tea, Duffs wings, and mighty taco =)

Yeah, I must say that there are also a very decent amount of Bill fans...... Thanks for your visit / complements.....

Here's to a very good game....

Oh BTW: In regards to the food in N.O....... Speaking from experience (I am orig. from So. Calif. but was lucky enough to move / lived there for 8yrs), THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE THAN N.O...... The food there is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE to say the very least...

I dunno, I would put Slice on par with some of the pizza I had up in NY... Though I only lived in Troy (near Albany) for two years, so I only went to NYC about 10-15 times.

NYC does a lot more than just pizza and chinese food. It is one of the food capitols of the world.

Seriously, all fan bases have knuckleheads, but the Bills and Chargers have to have the lowest rate of them from any team that's had real success. YMMV, but that's my personal experience in more than a decade of mixed crowd sports bars. Most of the Lions, Browns and Card fans are usually, cool as well, but historically they've had little reason to swell up or to draw in the belligerent bandwagon guys. As far as football smarts, Eagles, Bears, Saints, Chiefs and the bulk of Steeler fans (lots of bandwagon fans that spoil the bunch) have ranked right up at the top, though they don't tend to be as free of smart jerks. Raider, Jaguar and Dolphin fans have usually had the highest % of psycho and/or drunk by 11am PST and looking for a fight fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom