What do the saints to at 10? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Personally I think we should stay put let the best player fall to us. We dont need to trade up with nobody for nobody and lose more picks like the 3rd rounder we already don't have enough picks already. If the guy we want aint there trade down with philly to 19th and there 4th round pick no player invoid.
Why there are 9 player worth take at 10
C. Long
Gholston
J.Long
Mcfadden
Dorsey
McKelvin
DRC
Ellis
Rivers
We could pick up a good player at 19 Cason, Balmer, Talib, Groves, Phillip
and pick up the 4th we lost in the trade for Vilma.

What yall think?

McKelvin, DRC or Rivers will be there at 10.........

Worth, to me, at #10 would have to be someone who sees the field the first year (if not a starter). I'm not sure about the CBs, but I think Rivers could see the field in his rook year.

I think its simple. If Ellis or Rivers is availiable take any one of the two. If not trade down and recover a third rounder we lost and pick a safety with the 1st.

I really believe we will trade up above Cincy and get Ellis for a 3rd.

That is NOT what i want the Saints to do, is trade up to get Ellis and give up a 3rd round. If we did our draft picks would look like this 1, 2, 5, 6, 7
I don't think we as FANS and the FRONT OFFICE understand that there is SOOOOOO much talent on the defense side of the ball in this draft we could get a couple of good players in round 3 and 4

I doubt we give up our 4th and 3rd this year, especially after the 2006 draft.

matt ryan falls out of the top 10?

I think this is what we will be looking at...

I think we can trade down or trade up, I dont like the number 10 pick when ryan falls out of the top 10, and he will

That is NOT what i want the Saints to do, is trade up to get Ellis and give up a 3rd round. If we did our draft picks would look like this 1, 2, 5, 6, 7
I don't think we as FANS and the FRONT OFFICE understand that there is SOOOOOO much talent on the defense side of the ball in this draft we could get a couple of good players in round 3 and 4

:plus-un2:

Call it a hunch, which is what it is, but there will be a high pick, probably in the 6 - 10 range that noone saw coming. Whent you list:

C. Long
Gholston
J.Long
Mcfadden
Dorsey
McKelvin
DRC
Ellis
Rivers

I agree these are top players, but I think at least one and probably two of them will be there at 10. I have no idea who that will be.

ddd

OG Albert. Versatile, very talented and safe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom