What do we do with Trequan Smith? (2 Viewers)

Again with the no pads 40 time being the end all be all.....it's not....CGM's skillset has no limitations....
He is slow on flim. What are you talking about? Then cue up the tape of CGM doing anything vertical..............ever!!! It is his percise route running, and contested catch ability that gets him open.
Joe Horn didn't do anything for 4 years.
He was underutilized by KC, it was only after he got here, did he get targeted. I have see enough of TQS to know he ain't no Joe Horn.

He is slow on flim. What are you talking about? Then cue up the tape of CGM doing anything vertical..............ever!!! It is his percise route running, and contested catch ability that gets him open.

He was underutilized by KC, it was only after he got here, did he get targeted. I have see enough of TQS to know he ain't no Joe Horn.
I will say this...there's no MT13 vertical tape because stopped going deep right around the time he got here. I bet if we started running him vertical, he'd put up some "you got Mossed" highlights.

He's supposedly as fast as Nuk...but we never utilized him that way because....................................

It's my opinion, but I'm also not going through all of the TQS threads to find all of the over the top hateful takes on him.

Let me help you, was this it?
TQS has had more chances than any WR I can remember, and he hasn't flashed ever. He hasn't produced more than 400 and some change yds and tapped out a 5 TDs............................with Drew throwing the ball to him. In my eyes he is a bust, despite being a good blocker. Sean is gone and so will all his favorites if they don't produce. TQS will not be kept for his blocking. This is just silly talk.

I will say this...there's no MT13 vertical tape because stopped going deep right around the time he got here. I bet if we started running him vertical, he'd put up some "you got Mossed" highlights.

He's supposedly as fast as Nuk...but we never utilized him that way because....................................
The un said, says it all...................................yea!

Well then there is really no downside to keeping TQS. If he performs that is great. If he does not perform we have talent and depth. Like Nick Underhill said on his latest podcast “You can’t have too many weapons.”

But, still make my point. He gets behind the defense, because of his route running. Not any speed on his part.

He’ll get more PT than Callaway this year and Harris. Just watch he’s the most flexible among those 3 he’s a Jack of all trades but special at nothing . He can play the 1,2 or 3 he’s a great blocker, understands his assignments.

He’ll get more PT than Callaway this year and Harris. Just watch he’s the most flexible among those 3 he’s a Jack of all trades but special at nothing . He can play the 1,2 or 3 he’s a great blocker, understands his assignments.
Surely you are joking. TQS hasn't put up more than 448 yds and no more than 5 TDs in the 4yrs he has been here, with Drew throwing him the ball. I do not share your optimism.

Surely you are joking. TQS hasn't put up more than 448 yds and no more than 5 TDs in the 4yrs he has been here, with Drew throwing him the ball. I do not share your optimism.

Thats a great point. Callaway had 698 yards and 6 TDs on 46 receptions in just his 2nd year.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom