What do y’all think about the Pat McAfee Show? (1 Viewer)

jessy

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I used to think he was a giant tool but I was flipping through YouTube the other day and found myself watching a bunch of his videos about the Saints.

In this video he’s giving props to Brees for donating $5 million to Louisiana for meals to the needy during the Covid pandemic.

I like it. You should see his interview with Ike Taylor about Troy Palomalo.

He's got a nice balance of being a character but also bringing well researched and informed opinions. He'll have some hot takes here and there that make you facepalm, but in my opinion he was easily the best overall NFL talk show in 2019 and so far in 2020.

Ive liked him when Ive been pointed to a clip of his before. Based on what yall are saying, guess I'll have to make it a part of the rotation.

Been watching his podcast for awhile now. I absolutely love it, except when AJ Hawk is smoking his cigar. He just looks weird doing it.

I watched during the season. Got out of the habit but I LOVE him. I know he wants the MNF gig and he knows they'll never give it to him. They think he's one tick away from going rogue but that's why I love him; but I think he knows how to keep it together because he's smart ... you know, for a punter. JUST KIDDING. He somehow manages to kind of be an entertaining meathead but also doesn't just fawn all over the usual suspects .... another reason why he won't be a network talking head.

I think his show is typically about 25 mins too long for me to become a regular listener...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom