What do you collect? (1 Viewer)

Comics and Funko Pops. Nerd alert. :)
But why Pops? They are the most generic knock off chibi looking figures on the planet. The only one that looks decent is Shenron.

But why Pops? They are the most generic knock off chibi looking figures on the planet. The only one that looks decent is Shenron.

They are relatively cheap and over the years they have gotten much more detailed. They have such a wide range of characters, too. I haven't bought as many lately (mainly because I don't have enough space), but I've focused on the DC lines (Superman and Flash mostly), Doctor Who, etc.

I used to collect commemorative Coke bottles. I have 2 boxes full of them. Now I collect conditions that old people get. Like joint disease and high blood pressure.

Katrina was a b. I had comics that I paid 12 cents for. Lucky I sold the Hulk that introduced the Wolverine months before she hit. Had many spiderman, capt. America, Iron man, fantastic 4, X-men and Sgt. Rock.
Also tons of baseball and football cards. My folder of saints from 1st year till 2000 made it plus the more valuable cards I had put up in the top of the closet.

Had a ton of Batman, Spider-Man and others. My ex-wife tried to say everything would be alright if I just laid them out to dry.

okay-then.gif

i used to collect a lot of different things, but collecting rare computer parts was my favorite. katrina killed pretty much almost all of my collection (at my grandmother's house, wife wasn't all that crazy about them). so fork it, i just become obsessive compulsive about random things instead. i do kinda still collect keyboards, mostly IBM and unique switches, but have been slacking the last few years.

if i was to start collecting again, it would be trackballs. trackballs are the greatest peripherals ever invented.

oh sheet, i didn't realize i do collect..debt and stupid life decisions.

scratch that, i would collect money.

Last edited:
Challenge Coins and firearms.
so others don't have to
A challenge coin is a small coin or medallion, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by the organization’s members. Traditionally, they are given to prove membership when challenged and to enhance morale. In addition, they are also collected by service members. In practice, challenge coins are normally presented by unit commanders in recognition of special achievement by a member of the unit. They are also exchanged in recognition of visits to an organization

Dust. I cleaned once. It just came back. I'm not falling for that again.

Really! When this thread first started, I resisted the urge to write "dog hair." It's an awesome collection that grows by about a whole dog's worth of hair per day! For free!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom