What do you collect? (1 Viewer)

I collect watches, knives (why I don't know), firearms, surplus military crapola, cologne, and ex wives . . .

Again,,, Not WWII.. But... What the hey huh? I took these pics today...

Although I believe the $20 to be a fake...

Blaze Starr 4.jpg

new orleans money 2.jpg

Last edited:
I collect chess sets, yet only display one at a time as my mood dictates. I could be in Star Trek mode one year, or GoT motif the next.

Reading the thread, I also collect colognes as Big L does. Many suits were made in southern countries visited.

Last edited:
I collect chess sets, yet only display one at a time as my mood dictates. I could be in Star Trek mode one year, or GoT motif the next.

Man I can certainly see that. I have often looked at hand carved and precious stone sets. I will buy one some day if I find a highly functional one (some of the sets do not have easily distinguishable pieces). I’m not letting someone blame their arse whipping on my set

Reading the thread, I also collect colognes as Big L does. Many suits were made in southern countries visited.
i used to live to the immediate left of this
1537106756952.png

enjoyed browsing (star trek board was my favorite)
living her also meant that i was 2 blocks from Thompkins Square and would casually watch the 12 or so chess matches that were ALWAYS being played in daylight hours

unfortunately, i usually throw them away out of habit. i hate having random paper in my pockets. this has forked me more than a few times with sheet to return.

I'm a roofing contractor and I collect bullets that I've found lodged in rooftops over the years.
IMG_3408.JPG
ok, that is forking awesome. i used to collect different coaxial cable connectors i would find to replace. then i threw them away when i wasn’t in the industry anymore.

i did collect different hard drive disk arms for a bit, the magnets rule, but i turned the collection over to one of my coworkers.

thinking hard about it, i unknowingly collect different versions of my favorite films, i.e., if there is a vhs version, beta or laserdisc, dvd, bluray etc. unfortunately, i have only managed to collect all for one movie so far, well not a movie, wrestle mania vi.

Chinese cash. Not the paper bills that we associate with "cash", but the quite old and mostly copper/bronze cast coins that were used in Southeast Asia from the BC period up until the 20th century. I've a few thousand of them ranging all across that time frame. They are pretty cool in that you can generally find out who they are attributed to regardless of their age. Back in the 1990's it was pretty niche but easy to find them cheap. Now it seems Chinese collectors have stepped up their game and made them harder to get, or at least driven the price up.

I'm a roofing contractor and I collect bullets that I've found lodged in rooftops over the years.
IMG_3408.JPG
That's really cool.

One of my professors was talking about the Superdome roof, and how it was springing a bunch of leaks and no one knew why. Turns out there were hundreds of bullet holes in the roof - most of it as you probably know is from people shooting into the air on New Years.

Chinese cash. Not the paper bills that we associate with "cash", but the quite old and mostly copper/bronze cast coins that were used in Southeast Asia from the BC period up until the 20th century. I've a few thousand of them ranging all across that time frame. They are pretty cool in that you can generally find out who they are attributed to regardless of their age. Back in the 1990's it was pretty niche but easy to find them cheap. Now it seems Chinese collectors have stepped up their game and made them harder to get, or at least driven the price up.
dude. where ya been?
missed you during world cup

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom