What do you collect? (1 Viewer)

porculator

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else collect a lot of crap?
I've got a bunch - Lots of Saints/sports memorabilia, stamps/coins, bobbleheads, ticket stubs, you name it.

Lately I've been collecting growlers from different breweries. (Started as more of a drinking habit but then they start piling up)

Also shown, very small part of the sports memorabilia collection. (next post)

I will be dogged... I have been thinking about making this very thread...

I collect WWII items and I have been thinking about showing this collection here on SR.com. I have one bedroom here that is an actual little museum...

Would anyone like to actually like see this collection?

Last edited:
Sure Joe.

I think collections are cool - I have just been moving around too much in the last 15 years. If you’re mobile, collections are a drag.

I am actually to the point of cataloging it all. Been collecting this stuff since I was a kid... But took a long break and lost a lot when I moved around a bunch... So I am on my second wind shall I say.

But it is a Hobby that I enjoy,, especially when you find a unique piece and then some history with it...

I'll figure out where and how to start...

Actually when I was on tour I used to pick up horse figurines (I was born in the year of the horse and have always had a thing for horses)
So I’ve got maybe 20 or so little horse from all over the globe
My youngest is also year of the horse (48 flippin years different-sheesh) one days I’ll be able to say “here are these things that you probably don’t want, but take them because you’ll enjoy packing and unpacking them as you move all over the place”
He better like them

Comics and Funko Pops. Nerd alert. :)

My game room was themed for nascar. I have around 282 1/24 scale nascars and close to that amount in 1/64 scale. Started thinning them down and now have many posted to sell. If anyone is interested.

Have a few Walking Dead figures that family have purchased for me.

Had many cases of the older comics but Katrina took them. Talk about being sick.

I have Saints signed memorabilia, Kiss action figures, Starting Lineup 12" Elway, Favre, Barry Sanders, and Marino figures, and a few wrestling action figures still in the original packaging. Won't ever be worth anything. A few football and baseball cards from the 80s and 90s - none worth more than a dollar probably. Most are Joe Montana cards. The only baseball card worth anything is a 60s Willie May's but it's not in the best condition. Might be worth about $50. Various comics from the 80s and 90s. None are probably worth more than $10. I haven't checked the value of any of it since about 95 but I'm confident I'm holding a bunch of useless stuff.

Been collecting comics since I was a little boy. Lost a crap-ton to Katrina and have been slowly building up again.

Katrina was a b. I had comics that I paid 12 cents for. Lucky I sold the Hulk that introduced the Wolverine months before she hit. Had many spiderman, capt. America, Iron man, fantastic 4, X-men and Sgt. Rock.
Also tons of baseball and football cards. My folder of saints from 1st year till 2000 made it plus the more valuable cards I had put up in the top of the closet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom