What do you consider yourself to be an Expert at? (1 Viewer)

after 20 years in the live music business. and working with a high school band for 10 years I can say with out a doubt that I am an expert roadie. I can move any type of band to anywhere in the world with almost no problems. I also tune guitars pretty good too.

Obviously, my expertise is in operatic vocal production as well as the music of the classical/romantic period.

Don't know that I would call myself an "expert", but my other "passion" or "hobby", whatever one might call it, is historical/cultural context of the New Testament and the study of Jewish religious writings.

I'm pretty good at packing. I can look at all the stuff we have to pack on a 2-week driving trip, and not only make it all fit, but I can make it fit so that the things you need access to (diapers, snacks, pajamas, etc.) are accessible.

Last summer I packed up our house (1700 sq.ft. with 1400 sq.ft. basement) and loaded it all into 2 PODS units, each 16'x8'x8'. That's 324 cubic ft. each, 648 cubic ft. total. Plus the back of 1 Suburban.

When I go to the grocery store, I can fit an entire $250 basket of groceries onto the conveyor belt at one time - with no empty holes anywhere. :9:

I'm pretty good at packing. I can look at all the stuff we have to pack on a 2-week driving trip, and not only make it all fit, but I can make it fit so that the things you need access to (diapers, snacks, pajamas, etc.) are accessible.

Last summer I packed up our house (1700 sq.ft. with 1400 sq.ft. basement) and loaded it all into 2 PODS units, each 16'x8'x8'. That's 324 cubic ft. each, 648 cubic ft. total. Plus the back of 1 Suburban.

When I go to the grocery store, I can fit an entire $250 basket of groceries onto the conveyor belt at one time - with no empty holes anywhere. :9:

you must be pretty good at tetris

Sunflower spitter.

Ah, yes, I'm very good at sword-crossing too. Forgot to mention that earlier.

This was the hardest I have laughed in weeks, Thanks TS....

I am an expert at typos.

Writing and delievring speeches.

and oddly, I just learned very recently (much to my chagrin) I am en expert at analytically reading American Literature,

But it has helped me be a more analytical reader, which should help my current endevors...

Bowling.
Trout fishing in rivers.
Keeping Central American cichlids.

i can open and make keys for tubular (think vending machine) locks quicker than anyone on the planet except for the man in chicago who taught me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom