What Do you enjoy more???? (1 Viewer)

Which Fires you up more as a fan?

• Being doubted, and proving the masses wrong.

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Having success, and being praised by those same people.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

iwitnesskr

Black and Gold toThe Bone
Reaction score
After the events that took place Sunday, I have come to realize something about myself as a fan.

My engine turns harder when we are under estimated, thanit does when we are praised.

I really didn't know how to handle all of the pub we received after the Eagles game. Even though I had begged to be recognized as a top team.

Now coming off of the ravens loss, I realize that being overlooked drives me more than being praised.

Thoughts.........

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone in the national media thinks. They are only writing what they think will get the attention of the readers.

What I enjoy the most is being able to run the ball down someone's throat. Any time Deuce has a big game, like almost every week the year he had 1600+ yds, and I have a big smile on my face. Between do I prefer being underdog or praised, I agree with above post that I don't pay attention to the national media. I do get nervous when they talk good about us, but only becuase of past history. Kind of feel like we get jinksed when in national spotlight and everyone picks us.

Neither really matters to me. The media is doing what they do best, saying the right things at the right time to get folks wriled up, whether positive or negative.
I enjoy being confident after a loss knowing that the team will play better next Sunday. I haven't been able to say that for a few years.

I don't want the media on our bandwagon. Everytime they get on it we seem to fail. So I'd rather that they talk trash about us and we can use it is ammo and riddle them full of holes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom